Home

TheSinner.net

Horse Riding

Whether it is Sunday league, university or professional sport you are interested in, this is the message board for you. We want your questions, comments, and views.

Horse Riding

Postby Guest on Mon May 09, 2005 11:13 am

I haven't been riding for years and years and would like do start riding again. I will most probably be starting as a beginner again because last time i gave up because of a bad knee injury. None of my friends are into riding and I was wondering if any beginners would like to start lessons or something with me. I have a car so if transport is a problem, I will be driving.

Re:

Postby Caroline on Fri May 13, 2005 10:41 am

Hey, where were u planning on going for lessons? I havn't done much riding in the last few years and seriously need to brush up on mu basics, although I wouldnt want to start til after summer.

Look forward 2 hearing from you!

Caroline :o)

Quoting from 11:51, 8th Apr 2005
I haven't been riding for years and years and would like do start riding again. I will most probably be starting as a beginner again because last time i gave up because of a bad knee injury. None of my friends are into riding and I was wondering if any beginners would like to start lessons or something with me. I have a car so if transport is a problem, I will be driving.
Caroline

Re:

Postby loula on Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:19 am

hey!! i'm the same :) rode from when i was bout 10 to bout 15 then stopped for a couple yrs... was ridin last summer but not been since then! really wantin to start lessons again n been lookin for someone to go with :)

Quoting Caroline from 13:41, 13th May 2005
Hey, where were u planning on going for lessons? I havn't done much riding in the last few years and seriously need to brush up on mu basics, although I wouldnt want to start til after summer.

Look forward 2 hearing from you!

Caroline :o)

loula

Re:

Postby doris on Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:46 pm

Hi, Im intereted in horse riding too! do you know how much the lessons cost? is it expensive?

doris

Return to Sport (Athletic Union)