Home

TheSinner.net

Trials for Sunday league footballers

Whether it is Sunday league, university or professional sport you are interested in, this is the message board for you. We want your questions, comments, and views.

Trials for Sunday league footballers

Postby Rennie on Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:15 pm

If you are a fresher, or just want to come along and try out for a sunday league team that's been running strong for the last 3 years, then why don't you come along to some informal trials being run at the start of next term. if you are interested, then please leave your name, position, and any other useful information you can think of, plus a form of contact and nearer the time we will contact you with the details (as hopefully they will be finalised by then!)

Rennie

Munro

Postby Guest on Mon Jun 23, 2003 8:53 am

What team is this for? Are you trying to mount an assualt on the Diesel/DRH duopoly. Trials - who has trials for the sunday league?

Re:

Postby John on Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:02 pm

Who are DRH and Diesel..... wheres your players gone.....
John

Re:

Postby dave on Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:05 pm

well diesel have lost one player and drh were useless anyway
dave

Re:

Postby rubbermuffin on Mon Jul 21, 2003 8:43 am

Look out...the mighty Real Jazeera are about to storm the league in their inaugral season...

[hr]'I said I wasn't blaming Jesus or anything. It wasn't His fault that He didn't have any time.'
'If something has to change then it always does'
rubbermuffin

Re:

Postby Guest on Tue Jul 29, 2003 1:59 pm

My name is Ravi and i start in Sept 2003 on a Masters programme. I am new to St. Andrews and would love to play Sunday league football. Is it in the morning or afternoon. Which team(s) would I be trying out for and what is the standard, division, etc. I played football in a local league near my last uni (University of East Anglia) and also casually on astroturf with university team players. The team I played for in Norfolk got entered into a Norfolk county cup competition. Sadly I am not there to participate in that I play left wing or left back but i am better at left wing (left footed player). Email me with more details at rbhalla80@hotmail.com

Re:

Postby Rennie on Sat Aug 02, 2003 10:32 pm

Ravi, it's either at 11am or 3pm, depending on the league you play in. I'll e-mail you nearer the time, about mid sept with more details.
Rennie

Re:

Postby Randy Andy on Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:53 pm

Diesel are going to come last........dont try out for them.
Randy Andy

Return to Sport (Athletic Union)