Home

TheSinner.net

Attention Captains - Club NIght Out

Whether it is Sunday league, university or professional sport you are interested in, this is the message board for you. We want your questions, comments, and views.

Attention Captains - Club NIght Out

Postby Paranoid on Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:17 pm

Hey guys,
I'm the swimming captain and was just wondering if any other clubs would be interested in co-hosting a freshers gathering. We did this last year with the waterpolo and mens football team at the Raison and it went down very well. Basically its just a chance for new members to meet other people in the club from previous years etc. If interested get in contact with me via the Swimming website. Cheers
Paranoid

Re:

Postby Sam Crooks on Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:21 pm

I was thinking about having maybe a pub crawl, split into three or four groups made up up of all the clubs that we have and we all end up at the union. But I'll email you when I start work in August.
Sam Crooks

Re:

Postby Paranoid on Wed Jul 23, 2003 12:08 am

Sounds good Sam, I'm sure we'd be up for that, but would still look to hold our own club night out as well near the start of term (preferably with one other club)...by the way, would the waterpolo club please not take this as a snub to them (I know we tend to share some social nights) I just haven't got contact details to talk directly, so if your interested get in touch.
Paranoid

Re:

Postby Rich Watson on Thu Jul 31, 2003 9:58 am

They both sound good. I am sure the football club will be there. but will speak to you nearer the time
Rich Watson

Return to Sport (Athletic Union)