Home

TheSinner.net

Cristiano Ronaldo's socks

Whether it is Sunday league, university or professional sport you are interested in, this is the message board for you. We want your questions, comments, and views.

Re:

Postby C RONALDO on Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:13 pm

IT IS A DOUBLE STRAP ANKLE SUPPORT TO REDUCE RISK OF INJURY WHICH MEANS HE DOESN'T NEED LOADS OF TAPE
C RONALDO

Re:

Postby Guest on Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:13 pm

wats his website bro

Quoting cristianoronaldono1 from 12:55, 17th May 2005
It is tape that Cristiano Ronaldo wears on his ankles and it is to support them while playing football, it tells you on his website, alot of football players do this.

Re:

wats his website

Quoting cristianoronaldono1 from 12:55, 17th May 2005
It is tape that Cristiano Ronaldo wears on his ankles and it is to support them while playing football, it tells you on his website, alot of football players do this.

how wrong can you be!

Postby Danny on Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:13 pm

it looks like you were right, he can't beat anyone now can he?? he's only in the top two of the best players in the premiership and in with a strong shout for player of the year, playground stuff ahhhhh hahaha what an idiot, man will you feel stupid right now aahhhh hahahahaha!!!
Quoting from 17:34, 8th Jun 2004
He's crap. Got one move: a feint/dummy kinda thing where he drags his foot over the ball once before moving in the other direction.

It's like the stuff kids do in the playground, and next season Premiership defenders are going to be wise to it. A dozen goals, if he's lucky.

A few hefty tackles coming his way, too.
Danny

Re:

Postby husnaldo on Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:13 pm

were can i get dese ankle gaurds like c.ronaldo wb
husnaldo

Re:

Quoting The_Guvnor from 13:54, 4th Nov 2006
Ronaldo wears white (soft) athletic socks with the team socks over the top. What he does is to cut the foot part off the team sock and just wears the top half of it over his shin p
How do I know?....I watched him change his undersocks on the touchline, right in front of me when 'them' played Oxford Utd in a friendly.

Re:

Postby arron on Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:13 pm

i reckon it has to do with his feet and ankles blending in with the white ball when he does his footwork...what other benifit could it hold to go to so much effort?
arron

ronaldo

he is one of the most shitist players in the premiership and he cant do skills all he is is a one trick wounder and he wears them things because they are for gay boys

you are a creep

Quoting andrewdalgleish from 19:50, 12th Mar 2004
it's tape, most likely for protecting his ankles. i wear tape on mine when i run so it makes it harder to twist my ankles if my foot lands badly. although the tape doesn't seem to go into his shoe, so maybe its something to do with blood circulation? i noticed that Barcelona's keeper last night was doing the same thing.

Re:

Postby cr7 rules and u suck for saying that he stinks on Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:13 pm

Wtf u ediot he was the player of the year 2 times dude lets see u play midfeild and do some moves u hoosser. o ya one more thing West side rulz. peace out
cr7 rules and u suck for saying that he stinks

Re:

Postby christ 9 on Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:13 pm

Quoting Cain from 22:43, 11th Mar 2004
IMAGE:www.asahi-net.or.jp/~zz5y-imt/ronaldo/701.JPG

Does anybody know what the deal is with the white bits he always wears above his boots?

He wore them before he signed for united as well. Any suggestions and speculation will be gratefully received

cristiano always has tape because of his shins because they go down when you run even i do it
christ 9

word

Postby word on Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:13 pm

^^you are right, but he wears ankle socks over his soccer socks, then when he administers tape under his shin guards, he goes low enough so that the tape covers a litttle bit of his white socks. i do this, it holds up shin guards a lot better, and looks damn cool.
word

Re:

Postby todd on Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:13 pm

Quoting The_Guvnor from 13:54, 4th Nov 2006
Ronaldo wears white (soft) athletic socks with the team socks over the top. What he does is to cut the foot part off the team sock and just wears the top half of it over his shin pads/shin/calf.

So, he has the white athletic sock cover ing his foot and the team sock covering his shin pan/shin/calf, joined together with white tape.

How do I know?....I watched him change his undersocks on the touchline, right in front of me when 'them' played Oxford Utd in a friendly.

ok so you saw him with scissors on the touchline cutting his socks?
i just want to make sure because i am a fan too and i always wondered what those things were
todd

Re:

where can i get these ankle socks. they look great

Previous

Return to Sport (Athletic Union)