Home

TheSinner.net

Predictions 2004/2005

Whether it is Sunday league, university or professional sport you are interested in, this is the message board for you. We want your questions, comments, and views.

Predictions 2004/2005

Postby Cain on Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:29 pm

I know it's a bit late, since the season has already started, but it's worth a shot.

My predictions.

SPL: Celtic win, Rangers come second, with the worst disciplinary/criminal record in the country.

Premiership: Man united put in a storming run after Christmas, but their mid table form beforehand lets them down. Arsenal to win, Chelsea to put up a solid campaign, except for stupid stuttering defeats to west brom and the like. Liverpool to realise that they can do a lot better without their star striker being in the treatment room, and improvement on last season, beating united to 3rd place.

Leeds United to stay in the 1st division (i'm going to be an old bugger about these new names), West Ham and Leicester to go up, West Brom, Palace and Everton to go down.

Rooney to do alright, sulk, get injured, move in the summer, Owen and Ronaldo to be used in a rotation system: One of them is injured while the other plays, and real madrid to win nothing of note, even with a decent centre back in walter samuel.

Discuss

[hr]I will diminish, and go into fourth year, and remain Cain
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby Sir Tufton Bufton on Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:51 pm

Celts to win for me too...at least I hope so.

Predicting the Scottish champions includes a prediction for runners-up; it is inconceivable that whichever OF team you didn't pick will fail to finish second.

In England, however, I'm gonna go with Chelsea.
Sir Tufton Bufton

Return to Sport (Athletic Union)