Home

TheSinner.net

Serious help required

For the discussion, promotion and review of any and all theatre in St Andrews - student, amateur or professional. Mermaids (the University's theatre funding body) would like to hear any suggestions or criticism you may have about how to improve drama and the performing arts in student life.

Serious help required

Postby Glasgow on Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:54 pm

Hey,
I have only a about a week and a half to get a bed for the first year french play, I briefly spoke to someone from Mermaids about borrowing one but I have no idea who it was and how to get into comtact with them again. any help and also last min general stage advice I can be given to ensure a smooth running would be much appreciated.
Cheers
Aly ac286@st-andrews.ac.uk
Glasgow

Re:

Postby Mermaids on Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:03 pm

Hey,

You need to come to mermaids meetings at 1pm on Thursdays in the committee room. We have beds. Also, you just have to email 'mermaids@st-and.ac.uk' and we can answer your questions.

Quoting Glasgow from 00:54, 18th Apr 2005
Hey,
I have only a about a week and a half to get a bed for the first year french play, I briefly spoke to someone from Mermaids about borrowing one but I have no idea who it was and how to get into comtact with them again. any help and also last min general stage advice I can be given to ensure a smooth running would be much appreciated.
Cheers
Aly ac286@st-andrews.ac.uk
Mermaids

Return to Performing Arts (Mermaids)