Home

TheSinner.net

In Vitro

For the discussion, promotion and review of any and all theatre in St Andrews - student, amateur or professional. Mermaids (the University's theatre funding body) would like to hear any suggestions or criticism you may have about how to improve drama and the performing arts in student life.

In Vitro

Postby gingerjuju on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:54 am

I'm doing a production of In Vitro next semester - it's a rather twisted Canadian play about a fugitive who has just killed his girlfriend and his girlfriend's doctor ( who is performing her abortion) so that he can acquire his dead son's feutus, in the hope that medical science can save it. He then ends up seeking refuge at the house of an uber - christian couple and in tradtional canadian style they then get trapped in by the snow.... It goes on from there.
I'm hoping to perform it in the vernacualr it was written in - Canadian French, and there are parts for two males and a female. We're also looking for people to do lighting and sound, publicity etc and I'm also looking for anyone who is a canadian french speaker to help with accents etc.
There will be a meeting at 230pm on Monday for anyone who is interested, or email me on jc375.
For anyone who wishes to audition please email me as soon as possible so that I can send you an audition piece.

[hr]

"Goodness gracious Flopson - everybody's tumbling!!"
"Goodness gracious Flopson - everybody's tumbling!!"
gingerjuju

Return to Performing Arts (Mermaids)