Home

TheSinner.net

Stage Manager, Techies, Rehearsal Asst.

For the discussion, promotion and review of any and all theatre in St Andrews - student, amateur or professional. Mermaids (the University's theatre funding body) would like to hear any suggestions or criticism you may have about how to improve drama and the performing arts in student life.

Stage Manager, Techies, Rehearsal Asst.

Postby S.L.G. on Fri May 21, 2004 9:15 pm

Looking for all of the above for a play which will hopefully be going up in late November. For more information, please get in touch (slg5). If you're not reading this until term has started again in the autumn, fear not, I'm sure I still need some help :)
S.L.G.

Re:

Postby RichZ on Sun May 23, 2004 11:40 am

Out of interest - what's the play, and where is it?
RichZ

Re:

Postby S.L.G. on Sun May 23, 2004 12:10 pm

Hopefully the play is going to be Our Town (I have applied to Samuel French for the rights) and I am still scouting a venue - I'm thinking the dates will be the end of November - please contact me via email if you have any interest in working the show (auditions will be at the very beginning of the autumn term for anyone who is interested in auditioning - I have a copy of the script if anyone would like to see it sometime this week).
S.L.G.

Found a Stage Manager!

Postby S.L.G. on Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:54 am

Still looking for people who know lights, can be rehearsal assts AND need a costumer (not necessarily a designer but someone to oversee the costuming so that I don't go out of my mind!)

Please email slg5 with any questions :)
S.L.G.

Return to Performing Arts (Mermaids)