Home

TheSinner.net

share with me sept 2005!

For general discussion of postgraduate matters.

share with me sept 2005!

Postby pk11 on Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:20 pm

looking for flatmates to share fab, cosy, extreamly modern / newly furnished house. i love it here and so would like to take it again in sept.
there are 3 double bedrooms, each having lots of lovely furniture, the kitchen has all mod cons, microwave, washer / drier, dishwasher, big fridge, paninee maker etc...! living room and diner gorgeous, bathroom with bath and electric shower. landlady is really thoughtful, just purchased woodern garden furniture with patio heater!!!
the house is double glazed, centrally heated, between sommerfield and safeway.
rent is £267 each a month then bills extra(elec, gas and phone) landlady even gets the TV licence!
in short its a lovely property and i am not so bad (although blond!) (phd 2nd year student - science)

if you are interested please contact me on 07713159795 - thanks
pk11

Re:

Postby Tom on Fri May 13, 2005 6:30 pm

Hi - I am not sure how to respond to this msg. I am a Ph.D. candidate who might be attending there in Fall (Sept). I am from San Diego, CA and will need a place. I am actually going be visiting St Andrews in about a month for a workshop at the Gatty Marine Lab (SMRU). PLease let me know if your place is still available.
thomas.f.norris@cox.net

Quoting pk11 from 01:20, 6th Apr 2005
looking for flatmates to share fab, cosy, extreamly modern / newly furnished house. i love it here and so would like to take it again in sept.
there are 3 double bedrooms, each having lots of lovely furniture, the kitchen has all mod cons, microwave, washer / drier, dishwasher, big fridge, paninee maker etc...! living room and diner gorgeous, bathroom with bath and electric shower. landlady is really thoughtful, just purchased woodern garden furniture with patio heater!!!
the house is double glazed, centrally heated, between sommerfield and safeway.
rent is £267 each a month then bills extra(elec, gas and phone) landlady even gets the TV licence!
in short its a lovely property and i am not so bad (although blond!) (phd 2nd year student - science)

if you are interested please contact me on 07713159795 - thanks
Tom

Re:

Postby Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:47 pm

Hi, I will also be a post-grad next year and am very interested in the apartment. I can try to call you as well, but live overseas so will do so tomorrow.
My email is lydialundgren@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Return to Postgraduates