Home

TheSinner.net

Any postgrads looking for part-time office work?

For general discussion of postgraduate matters.

Any postgrads looking for part-time office work?

Postby Rob Hearn on Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:14 pm

If so, there's a post opening up at the Development Office (in the Quad) for a prospect researcher. The rate of pay is just over £5.80 an hour, and the contract is for ten hours a week. It's interesting work, looks good on the C.V., and is about as good a part-time job as you're ever going to find. Working hours are flexible, the staff are extremely pleasant, and the coffee machine is top of the range.

The start date will be around the middle of May. The successful candidate will have to be in St Andrews during the summer as well as term times.

If you'd like to apply or ask for more information, either find one of the advertisement posters in your department or halls of residence, or contact me and I'll pass the details on to you.

Best of luck
"I've done a lot of things I'm not proud of. And the things I am proud of, are disgusting."
Rob Hearn

Re:

Postby Doris on Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:03 am

Hi, is the part-time job still available? i will be a post-grad student doing MLitt International Business. can you call me at 07917709220/ 07932710378 ? thanx..doris

Quoting Rob Hearn from 16:14, 13th Apr 2005
If so, there's a post opening up at the Development Office (in the Quad) for a prospect researcher. The rate of pay is just over £5.80 an hour, and the contract is for ten hours a week. It's interesting work, looks good on the C.V., and is about as good a part-time job as you're ever going to find. Working hours are flexible, the staff are extremely pleasant, and the coffee machine is top of the range.

The start date will be around the middle of May. The successful candidate will have to be in St Andrews during the summer as well as term times.

If you'd like to apply or ask for more information, either find one of the advertisement posters in your department or halls of residence, or contact me and I'll pass the details on to you.

Best of luck
Doris

Re:

Postby Guest on Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:31 am

[quote]Quoting Rob Hearn from 16:14, 13th Apr 2005

IS THE POSITION STILL AVAILABLE? IF NOT, MIGHT YOU KNOW OF ANY POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR THE START OF TERM - SEPTEMBER '05?

Re:

Postby emancipation65@yahoo.com on Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:31 am

[quote]Quoting Rob Hearn from 16:14, 13th Apr 2005

I'M A NEW POSTGRAD LOOKING FOR A POSITION FOR THE FALL TERM. IF ANYONE KNOWS OF OPEN POSITIONS PLEASE EMAIL, A DESPERATE AND PENNILESS YANKEE: EMANCIPATION65@YAHOO.COM
emancipation65@yahoo.com

Re:

Postby Shouk on Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:12 pm

Hi,

I'm a new postgraduate student from Central Asia, 22-year-old, non-smoker, and will be doing Master of Sciences level study in International Strategy and Economics (ISE).

If anything's still available, can you please e-mail me at sm576@st-andrews.ac.uk (or shukhrat2002@yahoo.com) with details and contact information?

I can also send you my CV and recommendations/references upon request and set up a time for meeting.

Thanks,
Shukhrat
IMAGE:www.shuhrat.alpha.tj/images/givingad.gif
Shouk

Re:

Postby fabulous b on Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:55 pm

hiya, i'm interested in the position but if it has been taken, could you pls inform me of any others at bo22@st-andrews.ac.uk? thanks.
fabulous b

Re:

Postby RJ Covino on Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:39 pm

Just a note to say that we have no evidence that the original author of this post still checks this webpage or, indeed, ever checked it for replies. If you are interested in what he had to offer, I would suggest contacting the original poster directly as instructed in his message.

[hr]

http://www.ralphcovino.com
RJ Covino

Return to Postgraduates