Home

TheSinner.net

Request for Study Participation - 1hr\10 pounds

For general discussion of postgraduate matters.

Request for Study Participation - 1hr\10 pounds

Postby jonh on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:57 pm

My name is Jonathan Haber and I am writing to you on behalf of myself, and my colleagues Miguel Nacenta and Sheelagh Carpendale. We are researchers from the University of St Andrews and the University of Calgary and are conducting a study of the implications how digital and printed information use affect collaborative information tasks. We want to invite you to participate in a study where you will be asked to work in groups to review a small collection of documents and learn about the topics covered by these documents. We will observe, log interaction such as touch inputs, and videotape/photograph your activities and conversations while doing this task.

The study will take approximately 1 hr and participant compensation will be one 10 pound amazon gift voucher.

We are ideally looking for groups of three people so please also invite your friends and you will all receive 10 pound amazon gift vouchers.

If you are interested in participating or have any questions, please contact Jonathan directly to arrange a time :

jonhaber@gmail.com
Subject: Study Participation
jonh

Return to Postgraduates