Home

TheSinner.net

AVAILABLE: 1 bedroom in 3 bedroom place 295£/pcm

For general discussion of postgraduate matters.

AVAILABLE: 1 bedroom in 3 bedroom place 295£/pcm

Postby josi on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:26 pm

Hey there,

I'm a 23-year-old postgrad taking up a Masters at St Andrews this September and I secured this great, fully-furnished place in Leuchars, which is a 20min bus ride to St Andrews. The place is rented via Inchdairnie Properties, which is a renting agency recognized by St Andrews' student union (they signed the Landlord-Tenant Charter, see here: http://www.yourunion.net/studentvoice/c ... t_charter/).

About the place: it is spacious 1st floor flat situated in the heart of the village of Leuchars. The property has an HMO licence for three persons providing three lockable double bedrooms which have all been freshly painted and carpeted throughout. Large furnished lounge, kitchen with dining facility, newly refurbished bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle. Parking areas to rear. Gas central heating and double glazing.
(see images: http://www.standrewsletting.com/www/TP- ... uchars.asp)
Rent is 295£/pcm, utilities and internet not included.

A bit more about me: I just finished my BA in North American Studies and will be taking up the MLitt Peace and Conflict Studies at St Andrews. I'm an easy-going, non-smoking, tidy roommate, I love to hang out with friends, but enjoy being on my own as well. I love watching movies from the 50ies to 70ies, music from indie to shoegaze to folk just as much as the all time classics like the beatles, led zeppelin, the kinks, you name it.

If you're interested,just email me (ju3@st-andrews.ac.uk) or reply to this post. I'm looking forward to hear from potential roommates to spend an incredible year with!
Cheers,
Josi
josi

Re: AVAILABLE: 1 bedroom in 3 bedroom place 295£/pcm

Postby Irene on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:10 pm

Is the room still available? If it is, I'm interested in it.
Please contact me on ireotto@hotmail.com.
I'm a post DOC and I'll be in St. Andrews for the first semester as visiting researcher.
I need the room from september to january. Sunday I'm moving to' St. Andrews, maybe we can arrange an appointment
Thank you. Irene
Irene

Re: AVAILABLE: 1 bedroom in 3 bedroom place 295?/pcm

Postby SolomonH on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:50 am

Хоть до Кракова, так все одинаково.
SolomonH

Re: AVAILABLE: 1 bedroom in 3 bedroom place 295£/pcm

Postby josi on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:27 am

Unfortunately, the room is no longer available. Thanks everyone for your interest!
josi

Return to Postgraduates