Home

TheSinner.net

Musfund webpage

Musfund webpage

Postby AliceChalliner on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:29 am

Hey,

so I thought this was a good place to come up with some ideas of what we want on our webpage...something that'll get people looking at it regularly....

What i was thinking....

Committee page (pics and bio's of all of us...just for fun more than anything else)
    Musicians directory
    Looking for musicians adds
    Band Rehearsal space schedule (so bands can see when's free to book)
    Events listings (obviously)
    Photo's/Vidoes of all our gigs and open mics (up online within 2 days....as vain as it sounds it did make me go onto an open mics website regularly when i knew the next day there'd be pics of me up)

Any other ideas?

ps. Scott if you're on the sinner....it's not like we'd ask you to do all this in one week! it's the long term plan....
AliceChalliner

Re: Musfund webpage

Postby Delts on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:43 pm

When I get around to it I was going to put separate pages up for each of the events that we do on thesinner wiki. Potentially I'd use the pages as a basis for something similar on the site. One thing I'd suggest though is dropping the name "I'm with the band" for the update since it's now unknown and dead.
If you do physics, panic.
Delts

Postby RandomMusings on Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:52 pm

AliceChalliner wrote:Any other ideas?

I think a link to this page is needed on the new website http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group ... 962&ref=ts
...and as the red red robin of time goes bob bob bobbin under the snowplough of eternity.... I see it's time to end
RandomMusings

Postby Delts on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:09 pm

Yes, definitely!
If you do physics, panic.
Delts

Return to Musfund