Home

TheSinner.net

Where do you exist?

For constructive criticism and ideas about St Andrews' spoof newspaper. All views expressed inside the rooms are those of individuals and do not reflect the society as a whole

Where do you exist?

Postby Oirish_Martin on Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:18 am

How do I write for you guys? I've wanted to ever since coming here. Or at least try to write for you guys. Who runs it, and where is it made from?
Oirish_Martin

Re:

Postby thePontificator on Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:24 pm

[s]Oirish_Martin wrote on 00:18, 5th Feb 2005:
How do I write for you guys? I've wanted to ever since coming here. Or at least try to write for you guys. Who runs it, and where is it made from?

Any articles you write you can send to comedy_dog@hotmail.com. We meet in pubs and shadows, just give us an email address and we can inform you where and when.

Top Dog runs the show, and it is produced in two places:

- the weirdest and sickest parts of diseased human minds
- the union photocopier
thePontificator

How we do it

Postby TopDog on Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:11 pm

We meet up every two weeks and have brainstorming sessions and talk about the next issue. Then we decided articles we want to pick up and people write them, sending them in emails to comedy_dog@hotmail.com , these are then edited by myself and then put together by people who we train on layout program: pagemaker 7.0.

some 200-300 copies are photocopied and distributed in the union and other locations (pubs) in town. All people on our email list are then told its out. It usually happens second week of each month, but can vary.

Anybody interested in writing can join (its only a pound) and send their articles in and meet us to work out ideas.
TopDog

Return to Chihuahua - spoof newspaper