Home

TheSinner.net

Mailing list

Comedy Soc - for comedy and fun.

Mailing list

Postby Bobamuntung on Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:56 pm

I'm interested in joining / attending some events. Never been before. I know I could have just emailed comedy soc but I noticed someone else wanted to be added to the mailing list. I'm gonna stick my addy here so I can be added. Others do the same if they want....just a thought.

[hr]What is your greatest fear?

"Answering introspective questions about myself."

Bill Hicks.
"Say no way man, A' naer thowt shed be an alkae cus buckie is just so passe."
Bobamuntung

Re:

Postby Darshybaby on Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:14 am

Hi there!

Pleasure to hear from you...

I don't know what year you are in...but if you are third or fourth year, you will know me from my second year. I am back from my year in the States and am starting up comedy sock again...

Please could you email me on

darshan@ucla.edu.

I will get back to you with more details of our first gig. I need to know what experience you have; how willing you are to perform; if you want to do admin work and just a bit about you.

Cheers,

Darshan
Darshybaby

Re:

Hi there!

I don't know what year you are in...but if you are third or fourth year, you will know me from my second year. I am back from my year in the States and am starting up comedy sock again...

darshan@ucla.edu.

I will get back to you with more details of our first gig. I need to know what experience you have; how willing you are to perform; if you want to do admin work and just a bit about you.

Cheers,

Darshan
Darshybaby

Re:

Hi there!

darshan@ucla.edu.

Cheers,

Darshan
Darshybaby

Return to Comedy Soc