Home

TheSinner.net

The man with the big rainbow-coloured head head

Comedy Soc - for comedy and fun.

The man with the big rainbow-coloured head head

Postby Kibet on Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:25 am

so many jokes like this one but this is shorter than most. should be given a health warning, as you may want to gouge you eyes out afterwards. also at the end of it, if you want to gouge my eyes out, please be prepared for the consequences. with all that said and done, let the joke commence.

there is a man and a woman at the bus stop. the man has a big rainbow-coloured head but the woman has just a normal sized and coloured head. the woman finally plucks up the courage to ask him "excuse me, i hope you don't mind me asking but i was wondering why you have a big rainbow-coloured head?"

"not at all" says the man "i was walking down the street three weeks ago, and there was this nice wee lamp in the gutter, so i picked it up and started to polish it and a genie pops out and grants me three wishes."

"wow that's amazing" said the woman "what did you wish for?"

"my first wish was for world peace because i was tired of all the wars in the world"

the woman said "thats brilliant, i wondered why all those wars stopped"

"since i gave one of my wishes to strangers, my second wish was was for wealth for all my family and friends"

"wow thats great" said the woman.

the man gets up and boards his bus that has just arrived. the woman says "can you tell me what your third wish was?"

just as the bus pulls away, the man turns round and says "i wished for a big rainbow-coloured head"
Kibet

Re:

Postby Cain on Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:31 am

[s]Kibet wrote on 09:25, 18th Nov 2003:
so many jokes like this one...

such as that joke on http://www.thesinner.co.uk/messageboard ... hread=6365 ?

[hr]
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby Kibet on Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:43 am

[s]Cain wrote on 09:31, 18th Nov 2003:
[s]Kibet wrote on 09:25, 18th Nov 2003:[i]
so many jokes like this one...

such as that joke on http://www.thesinner.co.uk/messageboard ... hread=6365 ?

[hr]
[/i]

Q what do you call someone that repeats a joke that is on the same board?

A Kibet

damn thats where i have heard it. thought i had heard it somewhere else. i think this is possibly worse than repeating a small joke, as this one took longer to write out

ah well, it shows i appreciated the joke as i copied it. although i had to change it from orange to rainbow as i didn't think it was fair on the orangomaniacs that are david dickinson, des o connor and dale winton
[hr]
JERRY: What is this?
KRAMER: We're making sausages.
JERRY: I thought you were gonna watch a video.
KRAMER: Yeah, an instructional video about how to make your own sausages.
Kibet

Return to Comedy Soc