Home

TheSinner.net

Realistic Winnings

This board is the forum for the University of St Andrews Poker Society. Everyone is invited to post here regarding all matters poker! Also check here for latest society news and events - Poker Society website

Re:

Postby christian_harris on Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:00 pm

Don't cash out then; build up your account and rape those dirty Turks lol
christian_harris

Re:

Postby womble chris on Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:04 pm

ive lost my 100 with some of the most obscene calls and bad beats...and no top cards...arrghhh...and next time i can play is on monday...noooooo!!!! due to working at the oval
womble chris

Chris 'Rapist of Turkish Poker Players' Harvey

Postby womble chris on Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:06 pm

on monday i will be involved in mass rape of those turks
womble chris

LOL

Postby christian_harris on Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:53 pm

That's the British spirit lmao
christian_harris

Re:

Postby flanks on Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:20 pm

oh dear :P
flanks

total poker - mental!

Postby womble chris on Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:58 am

oh boy oh boy oh boy!
played empire 5-10 and lost with stupidly bad river cards, had three 100 dollar pots in 5 hands all of which i had two pair coming into river and hten opponent hit a high two pair on the river....3 times...people on the table even commented how unlucky i was, so i switched to total poker, and over a couple of days intense playing won 250 on 2-4, then yesterday lost 100 n 2-4 with no cards whatsoever.
then i tried 3-6 and was on the most mental table i have been on all summer. these two turks were raising preflop on anything, calling preflop on anything (i lost QQ to 48 off and another sensible guy on the table lost QQ to 37 off both with the opponent calling 6 preflop).
so now down to 80 from 250 on this mental 3-6 table where i just was getting dealt shocking cards and a couple of bad beats. then i win a 148 dollar pot! (and leave the table for dinner)

i had 10 10
vs two mental turks
ends out being raised to the max preflop
flop 356
turk bets, turk 2 raises, i reraise to get the 4th senible guy out, he folds (with overcards i put him on)
turk 1 raises to 12, call call,
turn 3
im thinking, one has caught his trips
turk 1 bets turk 2 raises, i think sod it, and call, turk 1 calls
river 6
i think, oh no, not again, turk 1 bets, turk 2 raises, i call, turk 1 raises, turk 2 raises, i call, turk 2 calls

showdown,
turk 1, pocket 2s
turk 2, 45 off - pair of 5s and straight draw
me, pocket 10s..thank the lord

on any other table i would of folded, but he it was mental, and i finally had the goods to delivery...but how turk 2 saw the flop is still a mystery with 45 off
womble chris

Previous

Return to Poker Society