Home

TheSinner.net

Is pokerroom absolute rubbish?

This board is the forum for the University of St Andrews Poker Society. Everyone is invited to post here regarding all matters poker! Also check here for latest society news and events - Poker Society website

Is pokerroom absolute rubbish?

Postby Guest on Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:25 am

Just wondering if anyone else thinks that pokerroom is absolute c**p? The number of badbeats I get on that website far outdoes any other poekr ive played. I have had cowboys beaten on an all in twice today by rags, and queens once. Anyone else experienced dodgy stuff on this site? Its a shame cos I am poor and so cant get a PC, and so i am reduced to playing in the labs. Any other non download sites out there?

Re:

Postby christian_harris on Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:16 am

Not sure about Pokerroom as I've never played there.

I will enquire about non-download sites over the next week and let you know.

Remember our Freshers Week event on Thursdy night :)
christian_harris

played there for hudreds of hours and it sure can be a pain!

Postby womble chris on Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:13 pm

pokerroom.com i found quite infuriating at times. i always had a yo-yo account by which i would go up 150 in a few days and then lose it in the next day. if you see some of my earlier posts im sure i ranted vehemently about some of the bad beats i caught.
i think the best time to play there is during the night as i found during the day the players were generally pretty sound.
like the graphics though.
better to play higher limit at pokerroom rather than NL i reckon purely from personal experience

got back from reading festival today very smelly, and having drunk a lot of fosters.
womble chris

Return to Poker Society