Home

TheSinner.net

What's this manga or anime film?

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

What's this manga or anime film?

Postby TheMadBear on Fri Dec 20, 2002 4:06 am

I watched a manga or anime film many many years ago which really held my attention, it had lots of gore, swearing and sex in it (hey I was 14 at the time - na fuck it, it had lost of gore swearing and sex in it)

It was number two of a series and had some weird japanese name.

It involved men, werebeast and demons in it.

On of the demons had multiple penises and one man-beast thingy was shagging a lass with a tail, there was also a guy that turned into some sort of demon-man uber hard cunt.

I'm sure it was a film, something like myth of the overfiend or something.

Perhaps it was just one of my sordid dreams....

Anyway, if it is a film, and not part of my weird imagination, show it and i'll bring people to come check it out.

Danny

[hr]It can't rain all the time - The Crow
TheMadBear

Re:

Postby Rezo on Fri Dec 20, 2002 9:42 am

Sounds like Legend of the Overfiend. Perhaps one of the other society members can tell you more about it, since I don't know anything about it myself.
The future's bright, the future's Lord Jurika and Lady Romio - Secret Guy 5, NationStates AnimeOnDVD
Rezo

Name of strange hentai flick

Postby General Porkov on Sat Dec 21, 2002 7:58 pm

I think that the anime you're referring to is from the Urotsukidoji series.

You said it was number 2 of the series, so its name is Urotsukidoji II - Legend of the Demon Womb. It was the sequel to Urotsukidoji - Legend of the Overfiend.

There is Urotsukidoji III and IV, but they're seriously crap!

Hope that answers your question
Doom Lord General Porko Porkov
Grand Dumby of Doom!
General Porkov

Re:

Postby Dee on Sat Jan 04, 2003 7:34 pm

[s]General Porkov wrote on 19:58, 21st Dec 2002:
I think that the anime you're referring to is from the Urotsukidoji series.

You said it was number 2 of the series, so its name is Urotsukidoji II - Legend of the Demon Womb. It was the sequel to Urotsukidoji - Legend of the Overfiend.

There is Urotsukidoji III and IV, but they're seriously crap!

Hope that answers your question

I was flicking through e-bay today, and encountered this very item with no bids on it, and a starting price of £2.50 (+£2.00 P&P). Sadly only 2 days 18hrs of bidding left on it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... &category=

I am wondering what the response would be if someone were to bid for the item then bring it along to the next Project Anime meeting.

I'm fed up of the society threatening to kill me, so I'm leaving well alone, but it'd be interesting to see. The response that is - not the video itself (God forbid!)
I probably don't like you, but don't take it personally. Nobody likes you.
Dee

Re:

Postby Guest on Tue Jan 28, 2003 2:28 pm

sounds like orutsikidoji to me

Ph34r t3h |-|3|\|t41

Postby hunter on Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:52 am

[s]Dee wrote on 19:34, 4th Jan 2003:I'm fed up of the society threatening to kill me, so I'm leaving well alone, but it'd be interesting to see. The response that is - not the video itself (God forbid!)

We watched Urutsukudoji once at the end of my first year. The overwhelming response from the society was straightforward.

Never again.

'Nuff said.

[hr]
"History, Sir, will tell lies as usual."
--General John Burgoyne in The Devil's Disciple
"History, Sir, will tell lies as usual."
--General John Burgoyne in [i:3s2c05mb]The Devil's Disciple[/i:3s2c05mb]
hunter

Return to Project Anime