Home

TheSinner.net

The website

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

The website

Postby Jono on Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:29 pm

After waking up from some kind of drunken euphoria... or possibly Anime-induced coma, It's come to my attention that I should probably make some attempt to gain control of the societies website (As per my vague remit as Goebbels-esque publication officer).

Thalia; you were on the same committie as the last lot who seem to have access to the site; Pres' Per Timelin, VP, Phil Davy, Treasurer Sarah Adams, Etc. Any chance you could put me in contact with them for the purposes of handover?

[hr]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37105376
Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last post. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the internet.
Jono

Re:

Postby Roulette on Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:12 pm

Quoting jono from 00:29, 23rd Aug 2006
After waking up from some kind of drunken euphoria... or possibly Anime-induced coma, It's come to my attention that I should probably make some attempt to gain control of the societies website (As per my vague remit as Goebbels-esque publication officer).

Thalia; you were on the same committie as the last lot who seem to have access to the site; Pres' Per Timelin, VP, Phil Davy, Treasurer Sarah Adams, Etc. Any chance you could put me in contact with them for the purposes of handover?

As I learned from dealing with RockSoc, handover is co-ordinated by ITS.

Email them :p Patrick may need to give them a few extra prods to vertify everything :)

(I should have said on facebook but that point completely escaped my mind, sorry x.x)

[hr]

If you're the "1337 M4574!!!111", then I'm the Weirdo in the corner playing air guitar to her iPod.
Lame, but cooler than you.
If you're the "1337 M4574!!!111", then I'm the Weirdo in the corner playing air guitar to her iPod.
Roulette

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:46 pm

Ugh. Fine. I'll get round to it if I am reminded.

Duncan may some idea as well, if we're lucky, though I suspect it's Leo we need, who is still around, somewhere...

[hr]

"Clearly I lack arrogance, for that would be a flaw..."- 8-bit theatre
"I'll suffer my craving, my soul's not worth saving, so why don't you go, just leave well alone"- Iron Maiden
"The fate of destruction is also the Joy of Rebirth"- Neon Genesis Evangelion
"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion."- Sephiroth
Where's the ocean's daughter? Was Peter Pan in Mordor? Do you know if Merlin did exist?
Or Frodo wore the ring? Did Corum kill the gods?
Or where's the wonderland Which young Alice had seen Or was it just a dream? I knew the answers; Now they're lost for me
PaddyW

Re:

Postby Thalia on Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:44 pm

Hmm, yeah, i was gonna say either Leo or Duncan would be your best bet pretty much. But if ITS can coordinate it then that's probably far easier for you :-)

[hr]

The shadow proves the sunshine...

...And I am a Sinner Goddess.
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby Roulette on Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:20 am

Jono, have you tried emailing ITS yet?

[hr]

Roulette

Re:

Postby samus on Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:09 pm

Wow. Um if this: http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~animesoc/

Is still the website, then it hasn't been edited since I was on the committee. And that was in 2001.

[hr]

http://acidforblood.net/
samus

Re:

Postby Thalia on Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:41 am

It was edited by Duncan in 2003/2004, though only marginally - woo, i'm still listed as publicity officer!

EDIT: Just to say i was a hell of a publicity officer, i even made cute little newsletters with pretty pictures! Now i think electronic comms. is part of the publicity officer's job which is no fun at all ;-)

[hr]

You've been nothing but an angel every day of your life and now you wonder what it's like to be damned...
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby D-ko on Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:19 pm

Quoting Thalia from 00:41, 20th Mar 2007
Just to say i was a hell of a publicity officer, i even made cute little newsletters with pretty pictures!

Yay I remember! There was lots of Penpen! Everyone loves Penpen! :D
Lookin at my watch, time 3 A.M.
Got to see that everywhere I turn will
Point to the fact that time is Eternal
KLF
D-ko

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:13 pm

Quoting Thalia from 00:41, 20th Mar 2007
Just to say i was a hell of a publicity officer, i even made cute little newsletters with pretty pictures! Now i think electronic comms. is part of the publicity officer's job which is no fun at all ;-)

You were awesome, and are much missed. :)

[hr]

"I'll suffer my craving, my soul's not worth saving, so why don't you go, just leave well alone"- Iron Maiden
"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion."- Sephiroth
Where's the ocean's daughter? Was Peter Pan in Mordor? Do you know if Merlin did exist?
Or where's the wonderland Which young Alice had seen Or was it just a dream? I knew the answers; Now they're lost for me
PaddyW

Re:

Postby Thalia on Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:22 pm

I may turn up to the AGM just to be nosy about who's up to what these days, but then i've been saying for weeks that i'm gonna go to a showing and keep forgetting :-/

BTW, what was the thing you showed possibly a couple weeks back, that i think was the japanese name cos if it was translated id've been more likely to remember it. I heard it was good - i wanna see but i can't see until i know what it is :-P

Yes, i did delete both the email and the facebook message that would have told me :-(

EDIT: PenPen is ace! Remember, if you ever feel like killing yourself while watching EVA, just remember the cute penguin and all will be well :-)

[hr]

You've been nothing but an angel every day of your life and now you wonder what it's like to be damned...
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:28 pm

Haibane Renmei, I assume you mean. To everyone's surprise the story of child angels was actually good.

I suspect it is not hard for you to get ahold of. ;-)

[hr]

PaddyW

Return to Project Anime