Home

TheSinner.net

Naruto Shippuden

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

Naruto Shippuden

Postby Thalia on Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:46 pm

Well, this board has been dead for far too long - i command the committee to force people to talk on here.

I shall start by being totally fangirl-y:

WEEEEEE! Naruto is so ace! I love it in anime when they age characters (hence the reason why i kept watching DB/DBZ/DBGT :-P).

And i know that eventually Naruto and Sakura are going to end up together because it would be just wrong if he doesn't get to go off and live happily ever after :-D

But i am rather sad that we don't get to see Kakashi Gaiden - i hope they don't just turn it into a few quick flashbacks. I'd prefer it to have a movie or OVA all to itself.

[hr]

You've been nothing but an angel every day of your life and now you wonder what it's like to be damned...
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby October on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:30 pm

Quoting Thalia from 15:46, 4th Mar 2007
Well, this board has been dead for far too long - i command the committee to force people to talk on here.

I shall start by being totally fangirl-y:

WEEEEEE! Naruto is so ace! I love it in anime when they age characters (hence the reason why i kept watching DB/DBZ/DBGT :-P).

And i know that eventually Naruto and Sakura are going to end up together because it would be just wrong if he doesn't get to go off and live happily ever after :-D

But i am rather sad that we don't get to see Kakashi Gaiden - i hope they don't just turn it into a few quick flashbacks. I'd prefer it to have a movie or OVA all to itself.

[hr]

You've been nothing but an angel every day of your life and now you wonder what it's like to be damned...

Well sinces I don't watch Naruto,
I have no idea what you're talking about.
But I do like it when characters age.
It seems to add more to the show.

But I too will add to this by being a fanboy.
BLEACH!!!!
HEHE!!!
It's soo good now.
I don't want to spoile it for anyine, but sooo goood.
And the manga is so good at the moment too!!!

[hr]

I never thought I be so grateful that my best friend from college went on to become the director of the CIA.
Does no-one feel that giving geeks a justification such as Article 31 a bad move? - Frank
October

Re:

Postby Thalia on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:36 pm

I've not been reading the manga but i am very grateful to have an end to the weird vampire people :-)

And Rukia has such a pretty zanpakuto :-)

[hr]

"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:16 am

Naruto is Dragonball for teens!

Bleach is pretty cool, mind. Though rather than having filler, just, y'know, postpone the series for a while.

No one will think less of you....

[hr]

"Clearly I lack arrogance, for that would be a flaw..."- 8-bit theatre
"I'll suffer my craving, my soul's not worth saving, so why don't you go, just leave well alone"- Iron Maiden
"The fate of destruction is also the Joy of Rebirth"- Neon Genesis Evangelion
"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion."- Sephiroth
Where's the ocean's daughter? Was Peter Pan in Mordor? Do you know if Merlin did exist?
Or Frodo wore the ring? Did Corum kill the gods?
Or where's the wonderland Which young Alice had seen Or was it just a dream? I knew the answers; Now they're lost for me
PaddyW

Re:

Postby D-ko on Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:15 pm

Naruto=awesome! XD
Although note to all people of the free world: Ignore the filler. Its crap and will forever damage your view of all anime. Yay end of filler!
Erm for those that wanted Kakashi Gaidin, I believe there are some people actually making it. It should be out now, I'll send a link if you ask, and I remember ^-^
Lookin at my watch, time 3 A.M.
Got to see that everywhere I turn will
Point to the fact that time is Eternal
KLF
D-ko

Return to Project Anime