Home

TheSinner.net

What goes on at the meetings?

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

What goes on at the meetings?

Postby image on Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:07 am

Just wondering what you guys actually get up to at the meetings and what anime you're watching at the moment in the club?

Re: What goes on at the meetings?

Postby Jormungand on Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:08 pm

The meetings are more or less what you'd expect - we meet up at 8PM in the Salad Bowl and watch episodes of two animes (usually 4 or 5 of each) filling in the gaps with movies. We'll be starting new series (Fruits Basket, Area 88, and a third that evades my memory right now) in the new semester, but to give you some idea of the stuff we normally watch this semester we have seen (among other things), Azumanga Daioh, Noein, Howl's Moving Castle, Metropolis, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Tokyo Godfathers, and the Digimon film.

Edit: Just noticed how long ago you posted. Hopefully you've already been along (and decided to keep coming!), but if you haven't come along next semester. :)
Jormungand

Postby 2jays on Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:20 pm

I'm a bit of a closet anime fan. Regularly watch bleach / naruto / studio ghibli films. When does the society restart next semester?
2jays

Postby Jormungand on Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:35 pm

2jays wrote:I'm a bit of a closet anime fan. Regularly watch bleach / naruto / studio ghibli films. When does the society restart next semester?

To my knowledge we're meeting as normal at 8pm, Monday 9th February.

Hope to see you there :)
President of WarSoc
2nd Year MA History
Jormungand

Return to Project Anime