Home

TheSinner.net

Fansubs

Konnichi-wa! For use by members and non-members to discuss things to do with anime, manga or anything else that comes to mind. No references to hentai please - have fun!

Fansubs

Postby [WSD]-Deus on Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:07 am

I was at animeproject last year, great fun.

One question, would it be possible to show fansubbed anime that hasn't been liscenced in America/Europe (i.e. something like Naruto - up to episode 101, 102 comes out tonight)?

[hr]<<[WSD] UK PAL Uber Elite>>
<<[WSD] Council>>

IMAGE:www.ibgone.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10023/deus%20-%20best.jpg

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine! - The dead only know one thing, it is better to be alive." - Full Metal Jacket
<<[WSD] UK PAL Uber Elite>>
<<[WSD] Council>>

IMAGE:www.ibgone.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10023/deus%20-%20best.jpg

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine! - The dead only know one thing, it is better to be alive." - Full Metal Jacket
[WSD]-Deus

Re:

Postby Dee on Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:12 am

That is very cool, but obviously we could never condone video piracy which I am informed supports terrrorism (and forces people to look at a topless fat bald guy with a branding iron at the start of movies).

For instance I would never inflict on the society a regionless copy of Devilman that I happened to find in my possession (really, I wouldn't - it is very bad).

I think you should bring them in some time so we can express our moral outrage, and not look at them and coo, or let them anywhere near the regionless DVD player which would probably be able to play them if people wanted to watch the series in question.

Out of purely academic interest, are they subbed or dubbed, and what sort of quality are they?
I probably don't like you, but don't take it personally. Nobody likes you.
Dee

Return to Project Anime