Home

TheSinner.net

Still purple - A hello from Manson

Here for members and non-members alike to discuss things related to the society, its events or to pubs in general and the beer within. Come here for up-to-the-minute details of our exciting forthcoming events!

Still purple - A hello from Manson

Postby Koala Boy on Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:30 am

Hi everyone!

Just had a cursory peek to see if someone had finally updated the site, and it turns out they had! (I'm assuming it was Duggeh, well done lad).

Kind of reminds me, I have a million photos of past crawls/festivals which should probably be added to it, I will endeavour (sp?) to get those to you as soon as I can.

Just in case people are wondering what's happened to me, I now live in Edinburgh, and I've got a real grown-up job-type job working for Scottish Life. Its boring but it pays for the pints, and Edinburgh has a lot of good pubs in it so that works out pretty well.

They've deactivated my St Andrews email account (the bastards) so I can now be reached on scottmanson @ btconnect.com, if someone wants to add me to the mailing list that would be nice.

Anyway I hope everyone's exams went swimmingly and I shall see you all on the Crawl!

[hr]

He sleeps 19 hours a day, and eats 5 hours a day. He allows you to pet him, not so much because he likes it, but because he's too lazy to do anything about it.
IMAGE:images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:Shzgv4TMVXgJ:www.filelibrary.com:8080/cgi-bin/freedownload/Multi-Platform/l/90/koala.gif
Koala Boy

Re:

Postby Koala Boy on Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:30 am

Oops!

[hr]

He sleeps 19 hours a day, and eats 5 hours a day. He allows you to pet him, not so much because he likes it, but because he's too lazy to do anything about it.
IMAGE:images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:Shzgv4TMVXgJ:www.filelibrary.com:8080/cgi-bin/freedownload/Multi-Platform/l/90/koala.gif
Koala Boy

Return to Real Ale Society