Home

TheSinner.net

The Monster Pub Crawl

Here for members and non-members alike to discuss things related to the society, its events or to pubs in general and the beer within. Come here for up-to-the-minute details of our exciting forthcoming events!

The Monster Pub Crawl

Postby Duggeh on Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:54 pm

I heard a rumour that it might be the best day ever?

[hr]

IMAGE:www.macintyre42.plus.com/images/tb2-100.jpg
Duggeh: Master Of Ceremonies
Duggeh

Re:

Postby Lindsay on Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:29 am

It may well be...

Is it still a suit and tie event?

[hr]

We don't know what the weather will be like on March 26th but at least the air will be clear...
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/Suulsa-Krii/givingad.gif[/img]
Lindsay

Re:

Postby Duggeh on Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:40 am

Ill certainly be wearing my smart dress.

That is, the smart dress that after ive sat down once, needs ironed, god knows how scruffy itll look by the end of the day.
[hr]

Duggeh

Re:

Postby Koala Boy on Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:48 pm

I'll wear a suit if everyone else does!

[hr]

He sleeps 19 hours a day, and eats 5 hours a day. He allows you to pet him, not so much because he likes it, but because he's too lazy to do anything about it.
IMAGE:images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:Shzgv4TMVXgJ:www.filelibrary.com:8080/cgi-bin/freedownload/Multi-Platform/l/90/koala.gif
Koala Boy

Re:

Postby Lindsay on Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:58 pm

Well I'm wearing mine!

[hr]

We don't know what the weather will be like on March 26th but at least the air will be clear...
Lindsay

Re:

Postby Koala Boy on Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:41 pm

I wanted to wear my kilt but I left it in Aberdeen, and thus it is probably buried under a mountain of snow.

[hr]

He sleeps 19 hours a day, and eats 5 hours a day. He allows you to pet him, not so much because he likes it, but because he's too lazy to do anything about it.
IMAGE:images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:Shzgv4TMVXgJ:www.filelibrary.com:8080/cgi-bin/freedownload/Multi-Platform/l/90/koala.gif
Koala Boy

Re:

Postby Fawksie on Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:26 pm

I claim the honour, as Key Member, of being the first to post after the Monster Pub Crawl, and I declare it a resounding success. I haven't had this much fun since Alloa, does that make my life real-ale-centric? I know I didn't drink in every pub, but to be fair, I have the build of a fairy, and after that last pint in the union, the cumulative effects are starting to hit me. Goodnight SAURAS! :D
The fox is a crafty and deceitful animal that never runs in a straight line, but only in circles.
Fawksie
Administrator

Re:

Postby Fawksie on Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:13 am

Oh, we did lose the Chronicle though, so if anyone has an A5 wire-bound notebook on their person or saw it after the last known sighting in Russells' Hotel, could they please give it to someone on the committee :D I'm going to recheck Russell's/Ma Bells/Chariots/The Jigger tomorrow when I'm sober...
The fox is a crafty and deceitful animal that never runs in a straight line, but only in circles.
Fawksie
Administrator

Re:

Postby Matt Badger on Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:28 pm

Quoting Fawksie from 00:13, 5th Mar 2006
Oh, we did lose the Chronicle though, so if anyone has an A5 wire-bound notebook on their person or saw it after the last known sighting in Russells' Hotel, could they please give it to someone on the committee :D I'm going to recheck Russell's/Ma Bells/Chariots/The Jigger tomorrow when I'm sober...

I saw said chronicle in the central, the long blonde haired dude (apologies, cant remember his name) had it and was working out his 'calculations'. I saw him put it in his pocket, must have gone to the reiver.
Matt Badger

Re:

Postby Lindsay on Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:34 pm

Posting on the Sinner while the Pubs are still open and serving alcohol... Very poor behaviour sir!

Quoting Fawksie from 23:26, 4th Mar 2006
I claim the honour, as Key Member, of being the first to post after the Monster Pub Crawl, and I declare it a resounding success. I haven't had this much fun since Alloa, does that make my life real-ale-centric? I know I didn't drink in every pub, but to be fair, I have the build of a fairy, and after that last pint in the union, the cumulative effects are starting to hit me. Goodnight SAURAS! :D

[hr]

Lindsay

Re:

Postby Lid on Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:46 pm

In the words of the great Withnail, I feel like a pig has shat in my head.

I'll post the full tab later

[hr]

We are not drunks, we are multi-millionaires
Mathematical Anti Telharsic Harfatum Septomin
Lid

Oh My BRIAN!

Postby flossy on Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:25 pm

For those in the know, that was NOT a typo...

We rule! A few tees still available (email seb7 for more details). I love you all and feel even closer to you! Is this what they call the afterglow? Mmmmmmmm afterglow

Ann says "Lew, stop licking my face". And she really ought to say "Stop humping my boyf outside the Westport" but that's by the by. Oh and from a personal point of view, god you guys are breast-centric- ouch!

[hr]

Not to put too fine a point on it, say I'm the only bee in your bonnet
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the substrate.
flossy

Re:

Postby Duggeh on Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:06 am

I missed out on whatever breast related action there was then. That makes me sad.

[hr]

Duggeh

Return to Real Ale Society