Home

TheSinner.net

So SAURAS is alive and well...

Here for members and non-members alike to discuss things related to the society, its events or to pubs in general and the beer within. Come here for up-to-the-minute details of our exciting forthcoming events!

So SAURAS is alive and well...

Postby Graeme on Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:29 am

Hello folks,

There I was, just trying to find info on if any new pubs had opened up in town or if any had changed (only TPs it would seem - what a shame!), and what should I stumble across but a RAS Message Board. My, they didn't have this when I were a lad!

And a website too. Blimey, you are doing well.

Nice to see you are still going strong, with a new committee and everything, though I'm sorry to see that Greg has not yet made President.

Er, don't worry if you can't remember me, I was the unpleasant git who was always first in the Whey Pat on a Tuesday.

All the best,
Graeme
Graeme

Re:

Postby Lindsay on Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:06 pm

Greg did make President 2 Years ago. We're now on the second year of the illustrious reign of Herr Manson!

[Nice to see you are still going strong, with a new committee and everything, though I'm sorry to see that Greg has not yet made President.]
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/Suulsa-Krii/givingad.gif[/img]
Lindsay

Re:

Postby Koala Boy on Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:20 pm

Yes! SAURAS is alive and well! and we are even financially solvent! (or we will be when I sort out one final detail, lets not go into that).

Hello Graeme, what are you up to nowadays? I remember you skulking around in the Whey Pat on quiz nights. You knew all the answers. Come back!

And I'll see the rest of you people in September unless any of you fancy popping up for an Aberdeen pub crawl.

Scott
Dictator-Elect
El Sociedad de Cerveza Inglesa Verdadera

[hr]I am Murray, the invincible daemonic skull!
IMAGE:images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:kD6MwnrIVS0J:www.lovecorner.it/peluches/koala.jpg
Koala Boy

Return to Real Ale Society