Home

TheSinner.net

This weeks RockSoc

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

This weeks RockSoc

Postby dd47 on Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:21 pm

dearest committee and co

will you be promising another FANTABULOUS night like last week or will it be better?????
dd47

Re:

Postby underworlddreams on Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:54 pm

[s]dd47 wrote on 20:21, 17th Oct 2004:
dearest committee and co

will you be promising another FANTABULOUS night like last week or will it be better?????

It will be much, much better - we'll be having a TGM/EGM/something-or-other-GM to vote in a First Year Rep, so the whole shebang starts at 7pm rather than 8.

If you turn up for the TGM, you get in for free! So it's well worth it to get the extra beer money!

And don't forget, we'll be having a Rock-filled three weeks from here on in - this Thursday will be the TGM, next Saturday is RockSoc Hallowe'en (in Venue 1!) and we have yet another event the week after (just before Reading Week, so you can all get utterly trashed beforehand!)

[hr]
They say that if you play a Windows Install CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. That's nothing - play it forwards, and it installs Windows...
underworlddreams

Re:

Postby dd47 on Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:44 pm

thank you !!!!

you're all wonderful ppl!!!

xx
dd47

Re:

Postby Mohawk on Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:51 pm

or if your me you get in for nothing anyway,

(well i only stay for 2 minutes or so to check on sound levels and quality)

new speakers for you chaps tomorrow (tonight as i write this)
Mohawk

Re:

Postby underworlddreams on Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:20 am

[s]Mohawk wrote on 01:51, 21st Oct 2004:
new speakers for you chaps tomorrow (tonight as i write this)

New speakers?! They'd better be of decent quality, boyo! I'm sick of having no bass or decent volume range!

[hr]
I am not your saviour, I am just as fucked as you.
underworlddreams

Return to Rocksoc