Home

TheSinner.net

This is probably as good a place as any.....

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

This is probably as good a place as any.....

Postby Pender Native on Mon May 09, 2005 8:12 pm

I'm looking for a guy called Phil. Tall, blonde fairly attractive, often looks vaguely uncomfortable. I was friends with him in 1st and 2nd year but in true St Andrews style I never found out his surname! He took a year out this year and I have no idea if he's even coming back. I lost his phone number. Apart from that he lived in either Fife or Albany Park and was friends with the girl with very long, very red hair and glasses who works at the Union. Hmmm, I've jsut realised I don't know very much about him at all, or at least not things that he would want posted on a public forum!

Edited because I found a photo.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y187/R ... t_Phil.jpg
So: has anyone seen this guy?

[hr]

'I like to listen to a man who likes to talk. Whoops! Sawdust and Treacle, put that in your herring and smoke it!' - quote from the Bursar in Terry Pratchett's Discworld books. Hope that clears up any confusion as to my personal tastes!
"I have seen flowers come in stony places
And kind things done by men with ugly faces,
And the gold cup won by the worst horse at the races,
So I trust, too."
Pender Native

Re:

Postby EvilJane on Tue May 10, 2005 7:19 am

He's my flatmate. :) I'll let him know you're looking for him.
EvilJane

Re:

Postby Pender Native on Tue May 10, 2005 12:58 pm

Well that was easy! My name is Caroline Kuchmeister and I was in Melville with him in first year.

[hr]

'I like to listen to a man who likes to talk. Whoops! Sawdust and Treacle, put that in your herring and smoke it!' - quote from the Bursar in Terry Pratchett's Discworld books. Hope that clears up any confusion as to my personal tastes!
So I trust, too."
Pender Native

Re:

Postby Simon on Wed May 11, 2005 5:46 pm

Glad to see my effort at uploading ludicrously large amounts of photos has done someone some good :)
Simon

Re:

Postby Pender Native on Wed May 11, 2005 7:23 pm

Indeed. Thankyou!

[hr]

So I trust, too."
Pender Native

Return to Rocksoc