Home

TheSinner.net

Freddy vs Jason or Aliens vs Predator

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

Freddy vs Jason or Aliens vs Predator

Postby Maud Lebowski on Mon Sep 23, 2002 9:06 pm

Ok, so both are being made but which one will kick the other's ass? I reckon Aliens vs Predator simply because the early scripts for Freddy vs Jason are a pile of horse manure(Jason was abused by Freddy when he was a kid??)and AvsP has a solid director and a set of comics behind it. However with the right director you never know,FvsJ may still be king.

Personally if I had the choice Michael vs Leatherface vs Jason vs Freddy would get made. Theres a a whole load of fun. The rather pathetic Leatherface getting Anialated in the first round simply because, well, hes crap, and the only dialogue gushing from the King of Comedy himself, Mr Freddy Kruger.

Its hard to say who would win. Leatherface, no. Michael, possably, considering he manages to get shot in every film and still remains alive. He is, after all, 'Pure Incarnated Evil'. Jason tough one too but lately his credability seems to have gone out the window, what with Jason X et all. Plus, I think hes had one too many cheesy Nachos.....Freddy, ah, good 'ole Freddy. Never fails to make us laugh with his ever increasing range of catchphrases....dunno about him though. What do you guys think?
Maud Lebowski

Freddy wins, obviously

Postby Doctor Mott on Wed Sep 25, 2002 11:37 am

Freddy will always win, 'cos Wes Craven is a bottomless pit of implausible ways to never kill off your implausible Indian-dream-state child molestor. Jason's mum would be in with a shout, though, and Michael Myers died in H20, presumably so he could be in the new Austin Powers movie (her-her).
Not sure about Alien's chances, or the Predator's, for that matter ('I'm an eight foot tall invisible killing machine...Oh no! here comes Danny Glover').
Doctor Mott

Michael Myers didn't die in H20

Postby Michael Myers on Sun Oct 06, 2002 12:52 pm

It was that fat police officer. although it would have been neater if dr. loomis would have been beheaded at instead, but he's already dead....or is he??? lol
Michael Myers

Well he fucking should have

Postby Doctor Mott on Thu Oct 10, 2002 6:07 pm

It was that fat police officer. although it would have been neater if dr. loomis would have been beheaded at instead, but he's already dead....or is he??? lol
Doctor Mott

Re:

Postby Doctor Mott on Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:32 am

My god! In front of my very eyes I have seen Michael Myaers ressurected on the telly! And...Jamie Lee Curtis has been ressurected too! Yay, the best-looking hermaphrodite I've seen yet (and I'm still looking). Pressure darts, Wes.
Doctor Mott

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Wed Oct 23, 2002 12:43 am

She looks old...like Ripley in Alien Resurrection. Personally the whole Freddy vs. Jason is a bit silly... whereas Alien vs. Predator has some potential - especially if there is no Ripley.
Prophet Tenebrae

a nightmare on elmstreet1 is the best...

Postby jason V on Sun Nov 17, 2002 10:46 pm

a nightmare on elmstreet1 is the best of all the sequels
jason V

Nightmare1

Postby theShit on Thu Jan 23, 2003 1:37 pm

[s]Unregisted User jason V wrote on 11:50, 16th Nov 2002:
a nightmare on elmstreet1 is the best of all the sequels

A Nightmare on Elm Street 1 is not a sequel doosh, 2-7 are
theShit

Re:

Postby Cloud on Mon Jan 27, 2003 1:50 am

Does anyone remember the existence of Robocop Vs Terminator comics? Around the same time as the magnificent Alien Vs Predator.

Im going to confess right now that i have no knowledge, and therefore no expectations, of Freddy Vs Jason. Were they comics too?
[s]I want your skulls[/s]
Cloud

Re:

Postby The_Farwall on Mon Jan 27, 2003 3:41 am

Aren't they going to have to crank up Jason's brain power a bit to make him any good against someone who only exists in dreams. I don't think his usual tactic of lumbering straight towards his target will work very well 'gainst Freddy.

[hr][s]"You forget, earth man, that I have been asleep these five million years and know little of these 'early sixties sit coms' of which you speak."[/s]
[s]Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way.[/s]
The_Farwall

Freddy vs Jason <(thats the official title) not jason vs freddy

Postby sulphuric on Tue Apr 01, 2003 1:49 pm

k first to confirm jason dose win and second kane hodder is playing jason these silly randoms said he didnt (((http://pub39.ezboard.com/finvasionofthe ... D=16.topic))) well he dose so :p
this is the first picture of jason (((http://www.creature-corner.com/news3/nov01jason.php3))) these are spoilers and good acurate ones so dont look if u want to be surprised (((http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/f/freddyvsjason.php))) even though i have kinnda ruines it by saying jason wins even though thr is a small chance jason might lose (ver ver very small) and this is official movie posters and pics (((http://www.comingsoon.net/cgi-bin/image ... y_Vs_Jason)))

Enjoy!

Friday the 13th fan sulphuric
sulphuric

Re:

Postby TheSawisFamily on Mon Jun 30, 2003 12:06 pm

insolent bladdard. leatherface would cut them all to shreds
TheSawisFamily

Re:

Postby Guest on Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:43 am

[s]Doctor Mott wrote on 12:37, 25th Sep 2002:
Freddy will always win, 'cos Wes Craven is a bottomless pit of implausible ways to never kill off your implausible Indian-dream-state child molestor. Jason's mum would be in with a shout, though, and Michael Myers died in H20, presumably so he could be in the new Austin Powers movie (her-her).
Not sure about Alien's chances, or the Predator's, for that matter ('I'm an eight foot tall invisible killing machine...Oh no! here comes Danny Glover').

Re:

Postby Nick Mitchell on Sun Jul 13, 2003 5:39 am

[s]Cloud wrote on 01:50, 27th Jan 2003:[i]
Does anyone remember the existence of Robocop Vs Terminator comics? Around the same time as the magnificent Alien Vs Predator.

Dark Horse had (and I think still do) have the rights to loads of such movies. The most over the top crossover was "Predator v Aliens v Terminator" (possibly in the wrong order) but I particularly liked the first Batman v Predator (DC/Dark Horse), in which Batman builds himself a kickass suit of armour with a sonar device installed. Since then I've seen Superman taking on Aliens, Predator and the Terminator; Judge Dredd v Aliens (not as good as it could have been).

Most recently there's been a fuckload of '80s TV properties revived as comics including the new He-Man and Transformers comics, as well as GI Joe and Thundercats and they're all mutually crossing over this summer. Mmmmm, just imagine Teela and Cheetara hitting it off...

Best of all are some of the older, cheesy celebrity comic cameos, particularly "Superman v Muhammad Ali" from 1978, in which Superman gets his ass handed to him. Its all a plan, apparently, but Batman wouldn't have put up with this shit: http://nightwing.superman.ws/supermanvsali.htm
Nick Mitchell

Re:

Postby Nick Mitchell on Sun Jul 13, 2003 5:39 am

[s]Cloud wrote on 01:50, 27th Jan 2003:[i]

Dark Horse had (and I think still do) have the rights to loads of such movies. The most over the top crossover was "Predator v Aliens v Terminator" (possibly in the wrong order) but I particularly liked the first Batman v Predator (DC/Dark Horse), in which Batman builds himself a kickass suit of armour with a sonar device installed. Since then I've seen Superman taking on Aliens, Predator and the Terminator; Judge Dredd v Aliens (not as good as it could have been).

Most recently there's been a fuckload of '80s TV properties revived as comics including the new He-Man and Transformers comics, as well as GI Joe and Thundercats and they're all mutually crossing over this summer. Mmmmm, just imagine Teela and Cheetara hitting it off...

Best of all are some of the older, cheesy celebrity comic cameos, particularly "Superman v Muhammad Ali" from 1978, in which Superman gets his ass handed to him. Its all a plan, apparently, but Batman wouldn't have put up with this shit: http://nightwing.superman.ws/supermanvsali.htm
Nick Mitchell

Comic/Movie Nonsense

Postby Nick Mitchell on Sun Jul 13, 2003 5:46 am

[s]Cloud wrote on 01:50, 27th Jan 2003:

Nick Mitchell

Re:

Postby Guest on Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:23 am

your stupid a night mare on elm street 4 dream master

feddy vs jason

Postby cothic on Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:24 am

WHO EVER THINKS JASON IS GOING TO WIN THERE FUCKING STUPID CAZ FREDDY IS SMARTER AND FASTER AND KILL POEPLE IN KOOL DIFFENT WAYS NOT LIKE JASON WHO KILL EVEY BODY THE SAME I VOTE FOR FREDDY ALL THE WAY IF U THINK U KNOW FREDDY U HAVE NO IDEA

punctuation? - ed
cothic

freddy dominates

Postby cowlauncher0901 on Wed Jul 30, 2003 4:14 pm

Okay any of you that think Jason will win are morons, first of all Jason is a slow SOB and has NO origionality, Freddy however however has the power to regenerate body parts, and look into the minds of other's, and ppl who say jason doesn't have weaknesses haven't exactly watched the movies too well because Jason's weaknesses are his mother and water, sure freddy's fear is fire, but is jason smart enough to know that? doubt it since jason seems like one dumb ass to me, freddy actually thinks. Sure Jason is bigger and prolly stronger too, but WAIT Freddy has shape shifting abilities so he could turn into Jason's mom or Jason himself! or turn into another blood thirsty snake or something like that, the fact is that Freddy, although doesn't have the body count that Jason does, is faster, smarter, has more abilities, and better origionality. Freddy all the way!
cowlauncher0901

jason vs freddy

Postby feddy suxx on Sun Aug 03, 2003 7:17 pm

jason wuld kick freddy's ass any day i mean wat do claws do???? and the only way freddy kan kill anyone is i f the fall asleep jason never sleeps. Any ways jason killed over 100 people freddy only killed 40 pathetic isn't he.yah who wheres a goofy ass sweater and a gay hat any way???
feddy suxx

Next

Return to Rocksoc