Home

TheSinner.net

RockSoc Family

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

Re:

Postby Scunthorpe on Fri Nov 15, 2002 9:45 pm

Ah! My dear dan number six I believe. Good Lord, this means I'm more closely related to lots of you then I initially imagined!

Scunthorpe has re-entered the building!
The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred sixty-two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision.
Scunthorpe

Re:

Postby Imp on Sat Nov 16, 2002 2:59 am

i`m your sister too tom :)
Rachel.
Imp

dohhhhhhhhhh

Postby charlie on Sun Nov 17, 2002 6:03 pm

um... apologies if i miss anyone...

fathers: phil huckerby, brian todd and i think jez on a mere technicality but i was never sure. i'm not too bothered if he disowns me, as the first two dads were brill.

mother: sarah leibbrandt

siblings: too confusing. Definitely chuck and sim, uhh... chrinnie maybe? he was definitely a receipt at one quad-trip. oh, it was my quad-trip. shit. my st andrews familial past is entirely too murky and alcohol-ridden. i definitely had 'uncle alex' bradshaw though. that was seared into my consciousness.

children: frankie and see 'luca's spawn' under fluffy's entry. but i'm going to type 'ollie' here again because, and i admit it freely, he's also brill. not that parents have favourites of course....

charlie-girl, ex-pat.
charlie

Re:

Postby Colin on Sun Nov 17, 2002 10:45 pm

The very same. I dont really know the guy but I could tell u some fantastic stories about him!

And on that note, I'd better enter the fray.

The many stories can remain entirely untold, however I suspect they probably will be anyway. To clarify, I am not sure how Vicky was conceived by 3 mothers all at once, but I wish I could remember. As for the rest of the family...

(and missing out the majority of Chattan, as if I list my n/r family, i'll be here all night.)

(with these two exceptions, as I at least have to mention parents)
Mum: Lucy Williams (n/r)
Dad: Lexi Gill (n/r)

Wives:
Nic
Esther
Maggie
Zoe
some others...

Sons:
Adam
Gordon
'Big' Lindsay
Donald (I think n/r, but known to show up)
Mosh
Rolf
Scunthorpe (somehow, I suspect accidentally. Sorry son, didn't want to have to tell you that...!)
Sean Watts (n/r) - but worth mention as it is through his 20 mothers and 20 fathers (including a plastic frog and a block of wood called maggie) that I am related to most of the university. Apparently.

Daughters:
Vicky
Emma
Marja
Caroline (was at halloween disco. Not sure if convinced to return...)

Adopted relation of undecided nature!:
Jo

You can figure out cousins, nieces and nephews etc. yourself if you think you can.

And if you really want to confuse yourself, take into account that Jack and I adopted each other last year, so Jack and Kim's adoption of nearly the entire of Pagansoc makes me both grandfather and brother to most of my wives, and a fair number of my daughters. Who will also be my great-grandaughters and neices.

Add the n/r Chattan population, and this gets ridiculous. Hence my sincere appologies if I have missed anyone. Please let me know by Sunday and I will offer you much alcohol in an effort to buy your forgiveness.

Colin (anonamously infamous) Snodgrass
Colin

Re:

Postby Colin on Sun Nov 17, 2002 10:46 pm

The very same. I dont really know the guy but I could tell u some fantastic stories about him!

And on that note, I'd better enter the fray.

The many stories can remain entirely untold, however I suspect they probably will be anyway. To clarify, I am not sure how Vicky was conceived by 3 mothers all at once, but I really wish I could remember the experience. As for the rest of the family...

(and missing out the majority of Chattan, as if I list my n/r family, i'll be here all night.)

(with these two exceptions, as I at least have to mention parents)
Mum: Lucy Williams (n/r)
Dad: Lexi Gill (n/r)

Wives:
Nic
Esther
Maggie
Zoe
some others...

Sons:
Adam
Gordon
'Big' Lindsay
Cardboard cut out Greg
Donald (I think n/r, but known to show up)
Mosh
Rolf
Scunthorpe (somehow, I suspect accidentally. Sorry son, didn't want to have to tell you that...!)
Sean Watts (n/r) - but worth mention as it is through his 20 mothers and 20 fathers (including a plastic frog and a block of wood called maggie) that I am related to most of the university. Apparently.

Daughters:
Vicky
Emma
Marja
Caroline (was at halloween disco. Not sure if convinced to return...)

Adopted relation of undecided nature!:
Jo

You can figure out cousins, nieces and nephews etc. yourself if you think you can.

And if you really want to confuse yourself, take into account that Jack and I adopted each other last year, so Jack and Kim's adoption of nearly the entire of Pagansoc makes me both grandfather and brother to most of my wives, and a fair number of my daughters. Who will also be my great-grandaughters and neices.

Add the n/r Chattan population, and this gets ridiculous. Hence my sincere appologies if I have missed anyone. Please let me know by Sunday and I will offer you much alcohol in an effort to buy your forgiveness.

Colin Snodgrass
Colin

Previous

Return to Rocksoc