Home

TheSinner.net

you're all cunts

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

you're all cunts

Postby Mark on Fri Dec 20, 2002 9:41 pm

You are. Apart from the ones who aren't, of course, but if you don't know whether you're one of them or not, I don't see why I should have to tell you.

Oh, and happy Christmas, New Year, etc. See you in January.
Mark

Re:

Postby James Baster on Sat Dec 21, 2002 9:25 am

Ohh, you.

Happy christmas all!

[hr][s]Its nice to be able to blaspheme. It takes a very special and strong-minded kind of atheist to jump up and down with their hand clasped under their other armpit and shout 'Oh, random-flucuations-in-the-space-time-continuum!' or 'Aaargh, primitive-and-out-moded-concept on a crutch!' - Terry Pratchet, Men at arms[/s]
James Baster

Re:

Postby Portly Steve on Sat Dec 28, 2002 2:28 pm

Why thankyou, good of you to notice
Portly Steve

discrimination

Postby Felicity on Fri Feb 21, 2003 8:24 pm

ahhh,..i hate the word 'cunts' i know you probably did not use it in the context the I am speaking of but it is downright horrible and very discriminatory toward woman...and we do not appreciate it! Someday you will understand that we are equal and not to be confused with just our genitalia!!!
Felicity

a word from the editor

Postby TheMadBear on Fri Feb 21, 2003 8:28 pm

This message board will have a fairly adult theme, and as that is the case then user discretion is advised. If you are offended by such words as

fuck

cunt

shit

arse

bitch whore

motherfucker

and many other words which some people might find offensive, then please do not read or post on this site.

[hr]It can't rain all the time - The Crow
TheMadBear

Re:

Postby Blessed Benediction on Fri Feb 21, 2003 9:17 pm

cunt demeaning towards women. fair point perhaps. but then again dick & cock etc... is pretty much equally demeaning towards men in that case. It's kind of good that people do take exception. i'd look at in the way that if everyone went round calling eachother cunts then it may lose it's impact. afterall, no-one seems to give a hurdling fuck when anyone says 'dick' these days. at the end of the day, there are just too many people who like to use the word cunt.

To be honest if anyone calls me a cunt i usually feel quite priveledged to be likened to a females genitals. Also anyone with a passing likeness for Cradle of Filth will no doubt have a certain amount of sentiment for the word cunt as the mere sight of the words Jesus is a Cunt is enough to bring tears of honour to one's pitiful eyes. i've probably said quite enough now.

[hr]watches should have a smiley face on them as it's always time to be happy
Blessed Benediction

Re:

Postby The_Farwall on Sat Feb 22, 2003 2:56 am

Do not be so proud as to think a word as magnificent as 'Cunt' could be specifically aimed at but one group.
'Cunt' is the finest of all four letter words, and as such should be shared equally amoungst all people.
More grave in sound than 'Cock' and 'Dick'
As sharp and pithy as 'Fuck' and 'Shit'
Meatier than it's sibling 'Twat'.
Yes, there are few better words in the english language and to reflect that, and the respect I have for my fellow poster, I will join Mark in saying
You're all Cunts.
[hr][s]My weakness is none of your business[/s]
[s]Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way.[/s]
The_Farwall

Re:

Postby Blessed Benediction on Sat Feb 22, 2003 3:48 am

well said, i heartilly (& meatilly) agree.

[hr]watches should have a smiley face on them as it's always time to be happy
Blessed Benediction

Re:

Postby Doctor Mott on Sat Feb 22, 2003 8:49 pm

If you find yourself in a polite social environment (unlikely I know, but...) you may make liberal use of the word 'twunt', which subtley combines both 'twat' and 'cunt'. Or you can call someone a 'berk', which is short for 'berkeley hunt', which itself is cockney rhyming slang for...
CUNT.
I thank you.
Doctor Mott

Re:

Postby * on Mon Feb 24, 2003 9:28 am

You'll also all sound like ya's.

Re:

Postby TheMadBear on Mon Feb 24, 2003 9:30 am

Of course we do.

Cunt.

:)

[hr]It can't rain all the time - The Crow
TheMadBear

Re:

Postby Mark on Tue Feb 25, 2003 3:18 pm

if you think my language is offensive you should be glad you can't smell me
Mark

Re:

Postby The_Farwall on Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:28 pm

Oh but we can, Mark. We can.
The_Farwall

Re:

Postby Mark on Thu Feb 27, 2003 12:56 pm

Damnit Chris, do I have to come over there and wank into your hair again? I thought we'd been through this the last time.
Mark

Re:

Postby The_Farwall on Thu Feb 27, 2003 3:06 pm

Well, obviously you don't have to. But if I cooked you dinner, you bring the wine...
The_Farwall

wow

Postby funky monkey junkie on Mon Mar 03, 2003 2:04 pm

this is soo like my dear old alternative music society message board conversations - in fact it reminds me of one member in particular

hmm

ah well got to go and cause mass distruction somewhere
funky monkey junkie

No, you're all twats. And cocksuckers.

Postby Andy Anthrax on Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:06 pm

C'mon, why is this thread still here? Dead as a dodo, and twice as unlikely to fly right.

C'mon, flame me.

Heh

Andy A

[hr]Jazz? Piece of pish. Stand there and stroke your.... beard.
Andy Anthrax

Return to Rocksoc