Home

TheSinner.net

Have a Good Christmas

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

Re:

Postby o_t4ng on Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:58 am

I like how I can leave this board for like a month because I couldn't be bothered reading the same bitching and flaming every day... and here I am a month later and we have the same stuff... in a way it's nice to have this constant in my life... something I know is safe and unchanging...
On the other hand... who else is bored of this shit?

[hr]

Tight jeans, an expensive haircut and a MySpace account does not make you emo! Go fix your eyeliner!!

Tight jeans, an expensive haircut and a MySpace account does not make you emo! Go fix your eyeliner!!

[img]http://imagegen.last.fm/basic10/tracks/o_t4ng.gif[/img]
o_t4ng

Re:

Postby H on Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:40 am

Definately bored! I blame the power-metallers :P

[hr]

"I'd like to say a big FUCK OFF to anyone who says metal is dead!" Zakk Wylde 2002
"Oh, you ironic pop-rock fuck!
Don't you fuck with metal!" Devin Townsend 2006
H

Re:

Postby Jono on Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:29 pm

Let's face it though; Caring, sharing and accepting the viewpoints of others are hardly staple messages in most metal tracks!

[hr]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37105376
Exclusive to The Sinnner, and all other forums.
Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last post. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the internet.
Jono

Re:

Postby PaddyW on Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:10 pm

Quoting H from 10:40, 7th Jan 2007
Definately bored! I blame the power-metallers :P

[hr]

"I'd like to say a big FUCK OFF to anyone who says metal is dead!" Zakk Wylde 2002

I resent that, sir! I challenge you to a duel! With broadswords! And dragons! :D

Ooh, a flame war! *warms hands by flames*. Gosh, and I didn't even start it...

I don't care anymore- NOTHING can be as bad as what I went to at New Years. That pissed more off more than anything at RockSoc ever...

They cut out Sweet Child O Mine before the solo to play Christina "Whore" Aguilera. So Dirrty is better than a Slash solo is it, Mr. DJ?

Fucking junkslut...

[hr]

"Clearly I lack arrogance, for that would be a flaw..."- 8-bit theatre
"I'll suffer my craving, my soul's not worth saving, so why don't you go, just leave well alone"- Iron Maiden
"The fate of destruction is also the Joy of Rebirth"- Neon Genesis Evangelion
"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion."- Sephiroth
Where's the ocean's daughter? Was Peter Pan in Mordor? Do you know if Merlin did exist?
Or Frodo wore the ring? Did Corum kill the gods?
Or where's the wonderland Which young Alice had seen Or was it just a dream? I knew the answers; Now they're lost for me
PaddyW

Re:

Postby Captain_Spanky on Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:18 pm

Yeah I think that sounds like wishful thinking on Dom's part. I heard no such proclimations. But they were pretty poor, the new vocal style is appaling, and the drummer was INCREDIBLY out of time. Shame really, I like Trivium. Maiden were sexy bitches though.
Captain_Spanky

Re:

Postby Domsafuck on Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:19 pm

Once again Dom ruins a perfectly amicable thread.
Domsafuck

Previous

Return to Rocksoc