Home

TheSinner.net

DJ CDs please :)

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

DJ CDs please :)

Postby Starla on Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:01 pm

Just realised this isn't actually on here, whoops!

Anyway, we will be needing some new DJs next year and so if you are interested please make a CD that's about an hour long and hand it to either a sober committee member or put it in our pidgeonhole on the first floor of t'union. You should be trying to create something that would fit as a last set.
You should also OWN enough material to create three or more distinct sets, and we don't mean by relying on copied CDs (the machine can get temperamental with them).

We won't be taking any after the Easter holidays end so get your skates on and good luck :)

[hr]

"We all live in our Fantasy and only endure our Reality..." - R.A.Wilson
"We all live in our Fantasy and only endure our Reality..." - R.A.Wilson
Starla

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:07 pm

Stayed up til 3am and almost brought my housemates to tears but I finished mine. Will be dropping it in the pigeonhole soon and will also drop another copy into the hands of Jez or someone tonight just so they don't get lost/eaten/molested/drank.

It's shit hot. It may cause your balls/ovaries to shoot up into your throat and impregnate your FACE with rock n fuckin roll lml (>.<) lml

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon metal I drool
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby zednettler on Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:08 pm

A CD has been submitted. It should hopefully be of normal CD temperature.
zednettler

Re:

Postby Gregg on Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:35 pm

Thanks for all the fish if you know what im saying

Gregg

Return to Rocksoc