Home

TheSinner.net

Noo Song

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

Noo Song

Postby angel_kohaku on Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:00 pm

Now this board will NEVER BE DEAD! I Shall inundate it with crap. Buwhhahahhah and such-type evil laughter.

Actually it was to post this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xTNXrkBSp_o

Macca's new song. What's the verdict? I did like it but if they play it on Radio 2 one more time I shall scream.

[hr]

I may be a pretty sad case but I don't write jokes in base 13
I may be a pretty sad case but I don't write jokes in base 13
angel_kohaku

Re:

Postby H on Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:33 pm

Not bad in my opinion. At least its real music as opposed to most of the crap thats coming out these days!

[hr]

"I'd like to say a big FUCK OFF to anyone who says metal is dead!" Zakk Wylde 2002
"Oh, you ironic pop-rock fuck!
Don't you fuck with metal!" Devin Townsend 2006
H

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:42 am

That's class! I'm liking that! Brilliant video, didn't expect Mackenzie Crook :)

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon metal I drool
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby Jez on Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:45 pm

Quoting H from 00:33, 6th Jun 2007
Not bad in my opinion. At least its real music as opposed to most of the crap thats coming out these days!

[hr]

"I'd like to say a big FUCK OFF to anyone who says metal is dead!" Zakk Wylde 2002

Yeah I wasn't a fan of the last BLS either *runs*
Jez

Return to Rocksoc