Home

TheSinner.net

Metouille!!!!

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

Metouille!!!!

Postby H on Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:59 pm

Can I get a rocksoc...

[hr]

"I'd like to say a big FUCK OFF to anyone who says metal is dead!" Zakk Wylde 2002
"Oh, you ironic pop-rock fuck!
Don't you fuck with metal!" Devin Townsend 2006
H

Re:

Postby Jono on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:13 am

Perhaps not?!

... Oh why not?

Fuck Yeah!

[hr]

Exclusive to The Sinner, and all other fora.
Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last post. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the internet.
Jono

Re:

Postby H on Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:08 am

Thanks, bout time...was just seeing how many people actually pay attention to the message board anymore...

[hr]

"I'd like to say a big FUCK OFF to anyone who says metal is dead!" Zakk Wylde 2002
"Oh, you ironic pop-rock fuck!
Don't you fuck with metal!" Devin Townsend 2006
H

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:54 pm

As a true geek should i keep a watchful eye on this here board of rock. If that isn't geeky enough for u, i'm writing this on my DS!!! ^_^

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon metal I drool
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:55 pm

As a true geek should i keep a watchful eye on this here board of rock. If that isn't geeky enough for u, i'm writing this on my DS!!! ^_^

[hr]

Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby otsegolectric on Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:49 pm

I can see that worked well for you...

[hr]

otsegolectric

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:45 am

Oh yeah,
i 4r£ da |-|4xxz0rr!1 j0o nwb

[hr]

Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:29 pm

It is unbearably quiet round here so here's Solid Snake punching a guard in the nads:

[hr]

Power Metal Dom

Return to Rocksoc