Home

TheSinner.net

Rocksoc Hatred

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

Re:

Postby Spiryt on Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:39 pm

Quoting Power_Metal_Dom from 15:32, 4th Dec 2007
Your attire was not only deeply offensive to Roman Catholics (as I have no doubt you intended it to be), it was also a slap in the face to Jewish people, German people, Polish people and indeed anybody with a historical and moral conscience regarding acts of mass genocide.

Marek...feel offended much?

Not really... Personally, I thought it was hilarious. And even if I didn't, I'd still not complain. The world needs to stop taking itself so seriously and cheer the hell up...

[hr]

When you call me a useless druggie, at least you got half of it right... But when you call me a hopeless alcoholic, I'm only hopeless after 9 at night.
I meant every word I said, But only said half the words I meant
There's a load more where they came from, I suppose will get left unsent
Spiryt

Re:

Postby Starla on Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:53 pm

Quoting Spiryt from 19:39, 4th Dec 2007
Quoting Power_Metal_Dom from 15:32, 4th Dec 2007
Your attire was not only deeply offensive to Roman Catholics (as I have no doubt you intended it to be), it was also a slap in the face to Jewish people, German people, Polish people and indeed anybody with a historical and moral conscience regarding acts of mass genocide.

Marek...feel offended much?

Not really... Personally, I thought it was hilarious. And even if I didn't, I'd still not complain. The world needs to stop taking itself so seriously and cheer the hell up...

[hr]

When you call me a useless druggie, at least you got half of it right... But when you call me a hopeless alcoholic, I'm only hopeless after 9 at night.

Damnit that's meant to be my line.

"The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules" amirite?

[hr]

"We all live in our Fantasy and only endure our Reality..." - R.A.Wilson
"We all live in our Fantasy and only endure our Reality..." - R.A.Wilson
Starla

Re:

Postby Eve on Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:46 pm

Heyhey... writing a social psych essay on this subject. Minimal group paradigm and how it relates to problems in the 'real world'. Will keep an eye on this message board but if you like, e-mail me (em296). Do you think this is a conflict between Pro Life people and rocksocers? Surely it's not just about one girl being angry at a guy who dressed as the Pope if there's a facebook group promoting her views and rocksoc members are reacting this much. So, guys, what do YOU think this is about? Thanks.
Eve
Eve

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:31 pm

The conflict has now been resolved. I shouldn't imagine there would be more to view.

[hr]

Tired Freudian references aside - your mother played my mighty skin flute like a surf crowned sea nymph trying to rouse Poseidon from his watery slumber!
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby Zak on Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:33 pm

I think i posted this one night at around 1.15am because i was bjored and it amused me. No conflict im afraid.

[hr]

Im not getting jiggy, its Parkinsons!
Im not getting jiggy, its Parkinsons!
Zak

Re:

Postby Roulette on Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:40 pm

Just amusement, I'm afraid.

[hr]

If you're the "1337 M4574!!!111", then I'm the Weirdo in the corner playing air guitar to her iPod.
Lame, but cooler than you.
If you're the "1337 M4574!!!111", then I'm the Weirdo in the corner playing air guitar to her iPod.
Lame, but cooler than you.
Roulette

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:41 pm

Quoting munchingfoo from 17:31, 6th Dec 2007
The conflict has now been resolved.

How?

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon metal I drool
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:42 pm

Sorry, rather my personal conflict has been resolved with an appology. I guess the attack on rocksoc still exists but it can hardly been taken seriously :P

[hr]

Tired Freudian references aside - your mother played my mighty skin flute like a surf crowned sea nymph trying to rouse Poseidon from his watery slumber!
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby Haunted on Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:55 pm

I remember talk long ago (this may have been in the time of Adz or Mark) about doing a rocksoc with the christian union in a sort of light vs dark kinda gay way.
I don't think they were too thrilled about the idea.

[hr]

Now with 100% more corn
Genesis 19:4-8
Haunted

Re:

Postby Dark_Soul on Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:17 pm

I'm 'friends' with this girl and I was out with her on Friday night, and guess where she happened to go??....The Bop...That appears to be in The Union...Hhhhhmmmmmmm

[hr]

Who will take care of me my love, my dark angel, when you are gone?
Who will take care of me my love, my dark angel, when you are gone?
Dark_Soul

Previous

Return to Rocksoc