Home

TheSinner.net

wahtever

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

wahtever

Postby zednettler on Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:02 am

rampant fucccchin shit man i'm not writong anything cos ibve meeen tld not to. lmaaaaaan
zednettler

Re:

Postby babahtaja on Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:19 pm

hahhah... who told you not to?
babahtaja

Re:

Postby unreg on Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:56 pm

Not wanting to sound nasty, but seriosuly zed, its quite pathetic that youre doing this.Fair enough if youre drunk, but surely you have better things to do whilst being drunk, than to just post shit on the sinner?Makes you look stupid.And also, its pretty coincidental that you seem 'drunk',yet if you look at the actual posts, then the things you want to say are written perfectly and are comprehendable ie- kaljsdhgjahljhadIM SO DRUNKlkasjdhfahfSTOP WRITING SHIT.A;LSDIUASLKDJH.
unreg

Re:

Postby otsegolectric on Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:17 pm

Quoting unreg from 15:34, 17th Dec 2007
Not wanting to sound nasty, but...

And here we are, the call of the cowardly fucktard. I have no idea who you are, but I'll be seriously disappointed if you turn out to be someone I know and respect. So who the fuck are you and why should we care?

[hr]

otsegolectric

Re:

Postby Roulette on Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:19 pm

Psssh. Go whine on the main board.

[hr]

If you're the "1337 M4574!!!111", then I'm the Weirdo in the corner playing air guitar to her iPod.
Lame, but cooler than you.
If you're the "1337 M4574!!!111", then I'm the Weirdo in the corner playing air guitar to her iPod.
Roulette

Re:

Postby Dark_Soul on Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:25 am

FUCK OFF MOTHERFUCKER!!! Like you've got anything better to say. You don't know what's going on. At least Metal Zed was drunk when she wrote her shite on the wall, you're just a TWAT!!!

[hr]

Who will take care of me my love, my dark angel, when you are gone?
Who will take care of me my love, my dark angel, when you are gone?
Dark_Soul

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:06 am

Which is more pathetic acting dumb and doing something regrettable when drunk...which we ALL do (at Rocksoc on a regular basis!). Or posting anonymously to whinge about something that's is barely inviting opinion like a bollockless smacktard? Think careful now Billy.

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon metal I drool
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:39 am

I can confirm that she was indeed fucked off her tree when she wrote all these messages, and it was I that told her not to.

Would the anon. user care to take issue with me?

[hr]

Tired Freudian references aside - your mother played my mighty skin flute like a surf crowned sea nymph trying to rouse Poseidon from his watery slumber!
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby zednettler on Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:53 am

Yay! I'm worthy of the silliest drama ever! Someone loves me! Or has far too much time on their hands! Or is drunk and entertaining themselves! Or wants to test people's reactions! Whichever, jolly good!

Because if we were to take this seriously, like wtf? I have better things to do when I'm drunk? Entertaining myself and others isn't a good use of drunken energy? Then what is? See, utter silliness!

For the record, when I get even slightly inebriated, it is entirely typical for me to spout gibberish on the Internet (hell knows I spurt it in person as well). Though my typing sk1llz diminish under the influence, I am nonetheless capable of seeing typos and correcting them if I see fit, hence the relatively well-spelled posts. However, I tend to find mistakes so hilarious (easily amused, me) and imagine other people will also find them funny (going on evidence) that I often leave them.

In any case, due to weird health problems, it's the last time I'll be drunk in St Andrews, so it's fitting to go out with a bang, eh?
zednettler

Re:

Postby Roulette on Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:57 am

Zed, I love you. Eternally and sisterly.

*gropes*

[hr]

Roulette

Re:

Postby Pippignomie on Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:56 pm

Oi! I'm the one that does the groping here!

*gropes*
"Yeah.. but you dont have a magical floating library in your head"
Pippignomie

Re:

Postby Scurve Kano on Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:33 pm

Why does anyone need to be groped?

And why would anyone be pants-on-head dumb enough to insult our Zed? On the Sinner, no less? So they're idiotic, cowardly AND complete arseholes- gosh, they must be fun at parties! Jez should take some pointers!

[hr]

"Take me to the Gardens of the Sinner,
Bury me and let me rest in peace
Now the time of truth has come for everyone
The fallen angel stands in victory"
-Gamma Ray, "Gardens of the Sinner"
"Take me to the Gardens of the Sinner,
Bury me and let me rest in peace
Now the time of truth has come for everyone
The fallen angel stands in victory"
-Gamma Ray
Scurve Kano

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:04 pm

Hey - I'm in the process of training Jez up. No one seems to be able to offend quite so eloquently and with as much style as I, so I'm told.

[hr]

Tired Freudian references aside - your mother played my mighty skin flute like a surf crowned sea nymph trying to rouse Poseidon from his watery slumber!
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Return to Rocksoc