Home

TheSinner.net

Committee radio silence

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

Committee radio silence

Postby Spiryt on Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:04 pm

Am I just being blind, or are there no confirmed dates for any RockSoc meetings for the coming semester? If not, why not?

[hr]

When you call me a useless druggie, at least you got half of it right... But when you call me a hopeless alcoholic, I'm only hopeless after 9 at night.
I meant every word I said, But only said half the words I meant
There's a load more where they came from, I suppose will get left unsent
Spiryt

Re:

Postby H on Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:15 pm

Its in the pipeline, most of the committee aren't back yet, but it will all be confirmed at our first meeting next tuesday.

All the Best

H

[hr]

"Oh, you ironic pop-rock fuck!
Don't you fuck with metal!" Devin Townsend 2006
"Oh, you ironic pop-rock fuck!
Don't you fuck with metal!" Devin Townsend 2006
H

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:55 pm

I would be interested to see at least one day being ofset with the dates of the Abertay rocksoc (They also have alternate Thursday nights). That way we could arrange an invasion en masse and show them how its done.

[hr]

[s]Warning : The sinner is a plateau, with moral high ground manifesting itself as an optical illusion in the the bearers mind.[/s]
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Return to Rocksoc