Home

TheSinner.net

AC/DC's next album - Black Ice

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

AC/DC's next album - Black Ice

Postby Power Metal Dom on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:59 pm

On August 18th, Columbia Records announced the October 20th release of AC/DC's widely-anticipated Black Ice, the band's first studio album in eight years. Black Ice features 15 new tracks from brothers Angus and Malcolm Young, Brian Johnson, Cliff Williams, and Phil Rudd. The album was produced by Brendan O'Brien at the Warehouse Studio in Vancouver, Canada.

"Rock 'n' Roll Train," the album's first single, will be released on August 28. AC/DC are set to kick off their first world tour since 2001 in late October 2008.

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon metal I drool
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Return to Rocksoc