Home

TheSinner.net

Metallica - Death Magnetic

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

Metallica - Death Magnetic

Postby Power Metal Dom on Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:49 pm

This board is all but dead but just in case there's a few 'tallica fans still lurking:

Released September 12th through Warner Bros, their ninth studio album, track listing is:

1. "That Was Just Your Life"
2. "The End of the Line"
3. "Broken, Beat & Scarred"
4. "The Day That Never Comes"
5. "All Nightmare Long"
6. "Cyanide"
7. "The Unforgiven III"
8. "The Judas Kiss"
9. "Suicide & Redemption"
10. "My Apocalypse"

The single "The Day That Never Comes" was released on Aug 21st ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UNfNpjWz-Y ). I think they also announced that they'd be at Leeds/Reading next year,

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon metal I drool
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby Spiryt on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:59 pm

...The Unforgiven 3? I don't dare get my hopes up...

[hr]

I meant every word I said, But only said half the words I meant
There's a load more where they came from, I suppose will get left unsent
Spiryt

Re:

Postby theshadowhost on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:58 am

Quoting Spiryt from 22:59, 26th Aug 2008
...The Unforgiven 3? I don't dare get my hopes up...

[hr]

They played one of the new tacks at reading fest - i think it was cyanide - sounded good!

(it might be on the coverage http://www.bbc.co.uk/readingandleeds/20 ... metallica/ )

[hr]

theshadowhost

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:26 pm

It's kinda funny seeing RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR-DON'T-STEAL-MY-MUNNEH!! Metallica saying "You may download the song"

[hr]

Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re:

Postby Grant on Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:53 pm

It's dull.

Ive heard a few of the tracks already an they aint up to much...
Grant

Re:

Postby Guest on Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:48 pm

My Apocalypse is great

Re:

Postby Guest on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:21 pm

Full album has leaked. Best metal album in the last good few years, and the best thing they have released since 1986 in my opinion.

Re:

Postby H on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:38 pm

A bold statement. I don't agree, but its certainly in another league to St Anger!

[hr]

"Oh, you ironic pop-rock fuck!
Don't you fuck with metal!" Devin Townsend 2006
"Oh, you ironic pop-rock fuck!
Don't you fuck with metal!" Devin Townsend 2006
H

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:57 pm

Woah. Metallica have found their bollocks after all this time! This isn't a return to the glory days but it is unmistakably a good album. It's ballsy and metal. Most tracks had me headbanging and that's enough for me. Lessons learnt from St Anger for sure.

[hr]

Power Metal Dom

Re: Re:

Postby pm354 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:59 pm

Guest wrote:Full album has leaked. Best metal album in the last good few years, and the best thing they have released since 1986 in my opinion.

NO. Absolutely not. Justice was their best album, and that is a fact not an opinion! :twisted:
but magnetic is definitely the best since then! not that i have listened to any since the black album . . .

Admin edit: you can register for a free account on The Sinner and your message would be posted straight away.
pm354

Return to Rocksoc