Home

TheSinner.net

The History Of Rock Show

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

The History Of Rock Show

Postby danny on Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:38 pm

Hey fellow rockers! Just to let you know that me and two buddies have just started up a new show on STAR called The History of Rock that airs on wednesdays at 9. We basically play all kinds of rock from all time periods for a real headbanging show! Our first show we played stuff from Iron Maiden, Metallica, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Alice Cooper and many more. So if you're into rock (perhaps the heavier kind), deffinitely come out and check out our show!! Tune in at standrewsradio.com!

Join our facebook group too!
danny

Re: The History Of Rock Show

Postby Power Metal Dom on Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:40 am

I'll tune in. I once listened to The Stone To Roll Rock Show, that was cool maybe cos they played my Metallica request 8-) I'm surprised more people from RockSoc haven't provided the airwaves of St Andrews with rock/metal. How does one get into hosting a show? The DJs might get a kick out of it. Come to think of it...why doesn't RockSoc have it's own show?
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re: The History Of Rock Show

Postby What? on Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:38 am

I think there are still a few schedule gaps for this semester Dom! Give Huw Jordan a shout, he makes the programming rota. Contact huw.jordan@standrewsradio.com
What?

Return to Rocksoc