Home

TheSinner.net

RockSoc AGM 2009!

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

RockSoc AGM 2009!

Postby Power Metal Dom on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:28 pm

This time has come to elect a new committee and maybe you'll be on it?

THURSDAY 16th APRIL
20:00 - 01:00, Venue 2
£2/£3 - Arrival before the elections: FREE!

As the University year draws to an end, Rocksoc is hosting it's AGM in order to elect the 2009/2010 committee, of which you could be part! The following committee positions will be up for election:
PRESIDENT
VICE-PRESIDENT
SECRETARY
TREASURER
EXECUTIVE OFFICER
PUBLICITY OFFICER
ENTS
WEBITOR
So come along, bring all your friends and get elected!

The event will start promptly at 20:00 so please please please come along as close to this time as possible so we can get the elections underway as close to 20:30 as possible! Those that do arrive before 20:30 will gain free entry as an incentive as well as a free shot!
There will also be some munchies too.

Remember! You must be a member to run for a committee position or to vote, so bring all your Rocksoc friends along!

Following the election of the new committee, the night will continue in typical Rocksoc fashion with DJs, extreme dancing and even more extreme responsible (of course) drinking.

DJs: We have a very special guest DJ to do an epic set for us, and will be taking requests during the evening so if you want a track played, bring it on CD and it might get played.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=8 ... 342&ref=ts
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Re: RockSoc AGM 2009!

Postby Power Metal Dom on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:39 am

The results are in from the RockSoc elections 2009! Your new committee is as follows:

President: Sophie Kendrick
Vice-President: Halvor Heggenes
Secretary: Charis Wallum
Treasurer: Bryony Core
Webitor: Guy Wilkinson
ENTs: Dominic Feargrieve
Executive Officer: Philip Rogers
Publicity: Sash Stasyk

Thanks to all who turned up for a great night and special thanks to Jez for a brill set. Be sure to show your thanks and appreciation to the outgoing committee too! Also next week there will be a pubcrawl, see website for details.
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

Return to Rocksoc