Home

TheSinner.net

Where's the SEX on this board?!!!

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

Where's the SEX on this board?!!!

Postby JellyBean on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

Hello everybody,

I think the Rocksoc message board is looking FAR too tame as of late, and so I've decided to Spice Things Up a Bit......what's everybody's fave song to fuck to?!!

Being a virgin (albeit an extremely horny one) I haven't yet had the pleasure of this experience, but off the top of my head one of my choices would have to be that "Gloria" song by Hendrix.....xoxoxoxxxxxxxxxxx
JellyBean

Re:

Oh yes and of course any of that sleazy 80's trash stuff: Motley Crue, Van Halen, INXS, Spinal Tap, ha ha!!
JellyBean

Re:

Postby athaclena on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

The only time I've ever had sex to music was the whole of Hooray for Boobies. Kind of an apt choice given what was going on. But I wouldn't recommend it.
athaclena

Re:

Postby Scunthorpe on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

I think sex on the board would be uncomfortable and the closest you're going to get is on top of the monitor and how do you stop yourselves from falling off? Superglue?
The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred sixty-two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision.
Scunthorpe

Re:

I put too many 'ands' in that sentance.
The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred sixty-two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision.
Scunthorpe

Re:

AND who gives a fuck (spot the deliberate pun....!!!!)
JellyBean

Re:

Postby Dave on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

Well I don't give a fuck, although I have been known to give a blow job now and again.
Dave

Re:

Sometimes I wish I had a cock just to see how good you really are.

The rest of the time I just wish I had a cock. I think it would be fun. Alas, I am cursed with chromosomes of the proper shape and length. And one of the best pairs of breasts in the society, as far too many people can verify.
athaclena

Re:

Postby The_Farwall on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

They're a very interesting read too.
[s]Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way.[/s]
The_Farwall

Re:

Well I think I'm good, and only one person has criticised my technique so far - to my knowledge. Certain people have said that I'm good, although they may just be massaging my ego.
Dave

Re:

Massaging something anyway.
Scunthorpe

THE BEST RECORD TO HAVE SEX TO IS...

Postby Dr Mott on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

Riders on the Storm by The Doors. You'll thank me one day.
Dr Mott

Re:

Postby Steve Cuddihey on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

The quality of any Society breasts can only be confirmed with independent photos posted on this board (front, profile and cupped) along with THREE independent first person accounts. This evidence will then be compared to surviving records of both Vanessa Dea and Ester Wright, ancient champions of society breasts.
Steve Cuddihey

Re:

Postby Sebastian on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

There are some very arragant people out there.

Athaclena - how do you define good breasts?

Dave - how do you know, are you very flexible?
Sebastian

Re:

Can I just throw my oar in at this point to say that neither Athaclena or Dave are basing their claims entirely on ego.
I can say from personal experience of both that Dave gives very good head and Athaclena's breasts are really very nice.
As you say, there might be various ways of judging this but I'm expressing my own personal opinion of both.

And I hope you two appreciate this.
The_Farwall

Re:

Postby Imp on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

Hehehe, mine have grown (as i was told by a marks and spencers lady the other day). Apparently i`m a `D` but somehow they are still incredibly pert...
Imp

Re:

Mine have grown too but are sadly quite flabby and saggy.
The_Farwall

Re:

That's how I know. 'Cos nice people who I've blown in the past say nice things about me. If I was that flexible, then I wouldnt... you know the deal.

Well, either I'm good or they want LARP XP. Actually, come to think about it, I may be shit, and only one person is prepared to lose the XP.
Dave

Re:

How do I know I have nice breasts? Well, I wouldn't know if no-one had told me. But many people have and I trust their judgement. I like my breasts, except when I'm in the bath and have PMS because then I think they're not attached to me. But that might just be me.
athaclena

Re:

Postby Mark on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

Your tits are hideous and misshapen. Don't listen to her, people...she's evidently been lied to by bastards.

It's true.

Oh, and hi.
Mark

Next

Return to Rocksoc