Home

TheSinner.net

The Horror and Ming of Gatty 50

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

The Horror and Ming of Gatty 50

Postby athaclena on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

Despite living in the worst house in Gatty last year (is it wrong to take pride in how much we minged?) I still got more of my deposit back than when I lived in a nice clean flat in Fife Park last year. Strange. But I have more money now, heheheh.

You know, Steve's place is tidier than fifty was, proving that the ming had little to do with me. Or that Steve and Phil are as messy as me. Actually I'm thinking the latter...
athaclena

Re:

Postby Liz McKinnell on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

I'd agree with that. You ming. :-)
Not as much as sCUNThorpe though.
Liz McKinnell

Re:

Postby Scunthorpe on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

Please! I got most of my deposit back thank you very much. Motre than 50% of it anyway.
The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred sixty-two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision.
Scunthorpe

Re:

Postby Mark on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

How much did you get? I've just got mine, and I'm curious. Despite completely trashing the common room, I've got £45.83 back. I'm pretty chuffed.
Mark

Re:

Postby athaclena on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

That's exactly what I got too. At a fortuitous time, I'm running out of money and the cheque should clear soon. Heheheh.
athaclena

Re:

Postby EvilJane on Thu Aug 29, 2002 2:36 pm

So, you were planning to move in to our spare room, my dear...
EvilJane

Re:

Postby Scunthorpe on Fri Aug 30, 2002 6:24 am

Who is?
The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred sixty-two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision.
Scunthorpe

Re:

Postby EvilJane on Fri Aug 30, 2002 8:42 am

I'll give you a sweetie if you can guess.
EvilJane

Re:

Postby The_Farwall on Fri Aug 30, 2002 9:01 am

Hmm, well I know athaclena's living on Kilrymont, Scunthorpe's going into Gatty 14 and Liz and Mark are supposed to be getting a flat together aren't they? So who ever was supposed to be clearly isn't any more, are they?

[hr]"As you pick up the toothbrush a tree outside the window collapses.
There is no causal relationship between these two events."
[s]Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way.[/s]
The_Farwall

Re:

Postby EvilJane on Fri Aug 30, 2002 10:30 am

Well hello, unknown person showing strange interest in our housing arrangements. Take it you don't need that crash space till freshers week, Matt?
EvilJane

Re:

Postby Scunthorpe on Fri Aug 30, 2002 2:59 pm

I have no crash space until Freasher's Week

[hr]You see! The British can be defeated! We have caught them with their pants up!
Scunthorpe

scunthorpe

Postby Liz McKinnell on Mon Sep 16, 2002 10:17 am

How is Gatty so far?
Not been thrown out yet I assume.
Liz McKinnell

Return to Rocksoc