Home

TheSinner.net

Photo's

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

Photo's

Postby Imp on Wed Jul 30, 2003 11:54 pm

Does anyone have any pics of the "Tied in black/black tie" night? I know lots of people took photo's and i'd quite like to see some :)
So if you have any please could you either e-mail them to me, tell me so i can come see them or put them on the rocksoc site (by either giving or emailing them to Oli)

Thanks!!!
Imp

Re:

Postby Kitten on Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:33 pm

I know that Brian and Adam both took pictures on that night, but you'd need to get in touch with them to get hold of them I reckon.

I don't have any though.

Sorry I can't be any more help than that.
nevermind about the money...it's the penguins he's after, the ones you've got hidden in yer wookie!
Kitten

Re:

Postby underworlddreams on Thu Jul 31, 2003 6:13 pm

Yes, yes, I have some... Hehehe!

I will be (hopefully) getting them scanned and emailed sometime during termtime (not much time at the moment, nor a scanner... hmmmm...) but suffice to say that they came out loooovely! :P

[hr]Life is like a flat pack cupboard - no instructions, and not enough screws.
underworlddreams

Re:

Postby Imp on Thu Jul 31, 2003 7:51 pm

Cool :) God i'm so crap with sinner names, i know i know you but i can't remember which actual person has your name...
Imp

Re:

Postby Cain on Thu Jul 31, 2003 7:56 pm

[s]Imp wrote on 20:51, 31st Jul 2003:
Cool :) God i'm so crap with sinner names, i know i know you but i can't remember which actual person has your name...

that's why everybody should put their sinner name on the back of their hall rugby shirt. and wear it to sinner events. i think that Ten and Greebo don't think i own any shirts that don't have my name on them.

[hr]
I have grown the soul of an enemy
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby Imp on Thu Jul 31, 2003 9:36 pm

ah but that would involve having a hall rugby shirt, eg by being in hall or indeed a student (both a bit of a problem for me) and going to sinner events...
Imp

Re:

Postby brizbaz on Thu Jul 31, 2003 10:44 pm

Fhi's right, I took a few photos, I'll look them out and mail them to you luv!

[hr]http://pub55.ezboard.com/bkerosenecommunity or LINK:mailto:brizbraz@hotmail.com to find out what's on in Dundee!
brizbaz

Re:

Postby Imp on Fri Aug 01, 2003 8:41 am

Ta!
Imp

Re:

Postby underworlddreams on Fri Aug 01, 2003 9:05 am

Well, I'm never usually one to divulge my true identity online, but (in the hope that you'll do the same, since your username is bugging me too) I'm Adam Fenton (President of Vice)

[hr]Life is like a flat pack cupboard - no instructions, and not enough screws.
underworlddreams

Re:

Postby Imp on Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:07 pm

Aah, ok. Its Rachel :)
Imp

Re:

Postby Kitten on Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:03 pm

fair enough. for anyone that knows me fairly well, i should be an easy one. It's Fhi!
nevermind about the money...it's the penguins he's after, the ones you've got hidden in yer wookie!
Kitten

Re:

Postby brizbaz on Mon Aug 04, 2003 12:06 am

You were meant to call me, beehatch!

[hr]http://pub55.ezboard.com/bkerosenecommunity or LINK:mailto:brizbraz@hotmail.com to find out what's on in Dundee!
brizbaz

Re:

Postby Kitten on Tue Aug 05, 2003 12:29 am

I'm sorry, was that aimed at me?! If it was, I do apologise, I've been working non-stop, would've called, but did a split shift on Saturday, day shift Sunday with a migraine and so went to bed and have just got finished work and then a quick drink tonight. I'll call you soon babe I promise. Sorry.

Hugglez...?
Kitten

Re:

Postby brizbaz on Tue Aug 05, 2003 3:05 pm

S'awright babe. Only winding you up, see you on Friday.

Hugz

brizbaz

Return to Rocksoc