Home

TheSinner.net

ITS ON

Welcome to the RockSoc board, it gets worse here every day... talk about RockSoc, rock music, plain rocks or other silly irrelevant drivel. All are welcome: members & non-members, of the past, present & future.

ITS ON

Postby Rectalprobe on Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:09 am

YAY - the offspring weekend is on wohoo

yay

next week - is neone else as excited as me??

Who are everyone whose going and who are they looking forward to seeing????

My friend ross s coming and we are both looking forward to the ehadliners!!!YAY

Only thing is i must drive, but i dont mind as long as i get to see the bands

:D
Rectalprobe

Re:

Postby Rectalprobe on Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:46 am

Hey

Does anyone know where we are staying then??

Has it all fallen through or what???

JENNA?!?!?!?!
Rectalprobe

Re:

Postby little missy on Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:07 pm

No, its all good...except we don't seem to have anywhere to stay.

I vite we all get extremely drunk and sleep where we fall. Or if we all pull then go back the pullee's house. Or make friends quickly with Glasgwiegans (sp?) with big houses
little missy

Re:

Postby benedict on Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:12 pm

i was thinking more along the lines of not going. no place to stay sounds a bit rubbish really. sorry for the pessimism.
benedict

Re:

Postby Kytheraen on Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:35 pm

[s]benedict wrote on 15:12, 10th Mar 2004:
i was thinking more along the lines of not going. no place to stay sounds a bit rubbish really. sorry for the pessimism.

Well I'm sorry. Do you know just how much work I have put into this thing to try and make it work? I'm not doing this for my benefit, I'm doing it for you! I've tried booking places in Glasgow to stay, I've tried hostels, guest houses, hotels... all are fully booked, or just can't accomodate us.

Have you tried to help? Do you know of anywhere in Glasgow we can stay? No, I didn't think so.

If you have decided your not going, you will be fully liable for the cost of your tickets. I want £32.50 from you.
Kytheraen

Re:

Postby benedict on Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:49 pm

sorry, yes i badly phrased that. i'm still considering not going though although there's rather more than just the accomodation to justify that.

i don't think i should pay the full price if others are paying < £20 though. if anyone wants to take my place i'll still pay the £15 - £20 anyway for them. i don't want to fuck anyone over, i could just do without too much hassle.

so consider this as me pulling out. if anyone wants to fill my place (for free) then that's all the better & if no-one does then at least i'd have the option of going if i really felt like it come saturday (looks unlikely now).
benedict

Come on people...

Postby Adz on Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:41 pm

In Jenna's defence this massive Gig trip has given her a huge amount of work to manage and cost her a lot of time and stress.

Unless you REALLY have to, please don't pull out, or it will have all been for nothing.

Show a little gung ho spirit about this incovenience. We'll get by, and if we have to make it an all nighter we will. There are places where we can be relatively comfortable in Glasgow.

It's possible that there will be available local Glasgow hostelry for people who wanted to make up sleep on Sunday before RBF and Goldfinger.

That said, we are still looking for available accomodation so something may still turn up.

This event will only be successful if you guys make it so. Lets make SURE we have a good time this weekend.

Regards
Adz
Adz

Re:

Postby Haunted on Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:44 pm

I fully agree,
This weekend has the potential to be the highlight of the year
And many hats off to Jenna for all the sweat and blood she poured in.
Anyway sleeping in the bus, thats pretty rock n roll.
Or an alcohol fueled all nighter!
Genius
Genesis 19:4-8
Haunted

Re:

Postby Rectalprobe on Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:43 pm

I agree with my blue haired friend

Jenna has put shit loads of work into this, and i personnaly am eager and looking very forward to it.

So we may have to stay out al night - WHO GIVES A SHIT!!! Granted i cannot drink as i am a driver but that aint gonna stop me having potentially the weekend of my life.

Three cheers for jenna for organizing this

Hip Hip
Hip Hip
Hip hip

Yeah cheezy cheers i know, but so what!!!
Rectalprobe

Re:

Postby Kytheraen on Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:26 pm

*blush*
Kytheraen

lack of benedict

Postby the unknown one on Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:18 pm

i recently heard that benedict will not be attending the gigs this weekend.

What a shame. It won't be the same without him...
the unknown one

Re:

Postby Rectalprobe on Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:55 pm

Well, what can i say

I think i just single handedly saved rocksocs trip.

I THINK we have accomodation. Its booked up and everything, but its family rooms, so we mite need to sneak people in.

Its kool tho, i just hope this does work out tho - then everyone will have to bow down and call me god mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Rectalprobe

Re:

Postby little missy on Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:07 pm

Erm..well done you, and don't think I wasn't grateful for the mattress on the floor, but I do think much credit goes to Jenna.

Grateful though, very grateful, and appreciative :-)
little missy

Re:

Postby Rectalprobe on Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:24 am

Yeah i do totally agree.

Jenna is god fopr organising this trip - id say i was just jesus lol

Nahh only kiddin.

Cheers tho jenna fucking great trip!!!!
Rectalprobe

Return to Rocksoc