Home

TheSinner.net

Assassins Trial Run

Welcome to the WARSoc message board, designated for the discussion of WARSoc events, inflating the President's ego, and anything even vaguely related to RPGs, Wargaming or anything else. Members, prospective members or those just in out of the cold are all welcome.

Assassins Trial Run

Postby swerg on Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:33 pm

A trial run of Assassins is now being organised (just to test out the rules). If you would like to be an assassin then please email me (from your st andrews account):

-Your Name
-Your Nickname

by Monday 17th April at 9pm. My email is jeb37

The game will start on Wednesday when I send out your three targets and a final copy of the rules.

Until then you can find a list of the rules here:

Societies/assassins/22775

From,

The Umpire
swerg

Re:

Postby Frank on Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:54 pm

Officio Assassinorum eh?

I call shotgun on Vindicares...

Frank

[hr]

"There is only ever one truth. Things are always black or white, there's no such thing as a shade of grey. If you think that something is a shade of grey it simply means that you don't fully understand the situation. The truth is narrow and the path of the pursuit of truth is similarly narrow."
Frank

KSOU!!

Postby Fedoraccoon on Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:54 pm

Teaches me to not read this message board often enough, or all the threads anyway. I guess its too late for me to get in on this game, how long does it usually take, any chance of another game before the end of the year? If not, is this sort of thing going to be played next year?
This world...is made of... LOVE AND PEACE!..LOVE AND PEACE!..LOVE AND PEACE!!
Fedoraccoon

Re:

Postby swerg on Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:35 pm

Yes you are too late! Sorry! Its been running for a week and has been great fun, although I'm the umpire so i don't get to kill anyone :( I just get to control the paranoia, not that the power has started to go to my head or anything :P

Anyway, we will be running the game again in september/october time and hopefully it will be bigger! But it will be better advertised so look out for the posters appearing soon after freshers week!
swerg

Return to WARSoc