Home

TheSinner.net

2nd Semester

Welcome to the WARSoc message board, designated for the discussion of WARSoc events, inflating the President's ego, and anything even vaguely related to RPGs, Wargaming or anything else. Members, prospective members or those just in out of the cold are all welcome.

2nd Semester

Postby October on Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:06 pm

I know it's a wee bit off, but who's running what in 2nd semester?
I my self was thinking of DMing, a smallish group game,
But what are others going to be up too?

[hr]

I'm Telling you.
It was the Ninja Robot Monkeys that did it.
Does no-one feel that giving geeks a justification such as Article 31 a bad move? - Frank
October

Warhammer

Postby Spadge Mince on Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:07 am

I, Lyndon Sinclair, will be overseeing the reintroduction of Warhammer (both fantasy and 40k) to gamesoc. There will be people to play against as I have persuaded folk to take their armies here for next semester. All players of all levels are of course welcome.

[hr]

If a tree falls down in a forest and no-one's around to hear it, does anyone care?
The beggars are my eyes and ears
Spadge Mince

Re:

Postby Jono on Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:54 am

I'm also willing to run a 4-6 man d&d campaign after the exams. Just so long as it doesn't get swamped with people like it did last time.

This semmester really brought to light some problems, I feel. It might be an dea for the committie to start being a little more pro-active in making sure there are actually sufficient games running, rather than allowing the three or four there were to be swamped each week.

[hr]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37105376
Exclusive to The Sinnner, and all other forums.
Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last post. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the internet.
Jono

Re:

Postby Frank on Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:42 pm

Quoting Spadge Mince from 02:07, 14th Dec 2006
I, Lyndon Sinclair, will be overseeing the reintroduction of Warhammer (both fantasy and 40k) to gamesoc. There will be people to play against as I have persuaded folk to take their armies here for next semester. All players of all levels are of course welcome.

[hr]

If a tree falls down in a forest and no-one's around to hear it, does anyone care?

Grr!

I've had literal buckets of them sitting in my room all semester!

EDIT: In that manner: I've also got a ton of BFG about (enough for folks to borrow too), and I'd be quite interested in setting up an Inquisitor Campaign next semester

[hr]

"There is only ever one truth. Things are always black or white, there's no such thing as a shade of grey. If you think that something is a shade of grey it simply means that you don't fully understand the situation. The truth is narrow and the path of the pursuit of truth is similarly narrow."
Frank

Re:

Postby Telinar on Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:12 pm

Telinar

Return to WARSoc