Home

TheSinner.net

Armoury

The Official Board for St Andrews Assassins 2006. Check rules, gloat over victories or moan about your early death. Please note you must be a registered user to post on this board

Armoury

Postby Frank on Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:20 pm

Right folks, hope you're all very excited about the game!

I'm about to send off the targets within an hour or two (I'm letting them sit for a bit in case there's anything I've missed).

Now, the purpose of this thread:

We gotz choppy things, an' shooty things, and gubbinz with more dakka than yooz'll evah need!

The purpose of this 'first post' is to keep an up to date listing of all 'new weapons' as permitted in the game.

Shuriken
- Small (roughly 5-15cm diameter)
- Must not hurt when thrown
- Should not be dangerously pointy/hurty
- 3 confirmed hits = a kill if they are thrown with more than one in the 'air' at a time (ie volleys or rapid)
- 2 confirmed hits = a kill if they are thrown one at a time (ie throw, it clearly hits/misses, you throw another)

That's all for now, hopefully more will come soon!

[hr]

"There is only ever one truth. Things are always black or white, there's no such thing as a shade of grey. If you think that something is a shade of grey it simply means that you don't fully understand the situation. The truth is narrow and the path of the pursuit of truth is similarly narrow."
Frank

Return to Assassins06