Home

TheSinner.net

Unofficial Game Commentary Round 3

The Official Board for St Andrews Assassins 2006. Check rules, gloat over victories or moan about your early death. Please note you must be a registered user to post on this board

Re:

Postby aspasia on Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:21 pm

would you like to borrow a sleeping bag? its very cold out here ;) -xxx

p.s. it's aspasia not aspapsia
up jumped the devil
aspasia

Re:

Postby October on Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:29 pm

(Has visions of gunning down a dozen hit squaddies and a pair of game organisers in what'll become infamous as "the St Andrews Massacre"...ah, if only...)

It could be like Hot Fuzz.
Only this time cops don't win.

[hr]

I never thought I be so grateful that my best friend from college went on to become the director of the CIA.
Does no-one feel that giving geeks a justification such as Article 31 a bad move? - Frank
October

Re:

Postby aspasia on Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:33 pm

oooh, if theres a simon pegg hit squad look-alike, send him to me ;) -xxx

Quoting October from 15:29, 28th Feb 2007
(Has visions of gunning down a dozen hit squaddies and a pair of game organisers in what'll become infamous as "the St Andrews Massacre"...ah, if only...)

It could be like Hot Fuzz.
Only this time cops don't win.

[hr]

I never thought I be so grateful that my best friend from college went on to become the director of the CIA.
up jumped the devil
aspasia

Re:

Postby October on Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:38 pm

Quoting aspasia from 15:33, 28th Feb 2007
oooh, if theres a simon pegg hit squad look-alike, send him to me ;) -xxx

No getting off with the Hit squad.

And also, you an imcomp aren't you?
Why have been running around try to kill otheres when i could just kill you?

[hr]

Does no-one feel that giving geeks a justification such as Article 31 a bad move? - Frank
October

Re:

Postby aspasia on Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:41 pm

don't know but as i have seem to been saying for quite a while now, bring it on! now, on a slightly more important note....... are there any hit squad members who look like simon pegg? or nick frost? either will do :p -xxx
up jumped the devil
aspasia

Re:

Postby Amorphous on Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:48 pm

Quoting aspasia from 15:41, 28th Feb 2007
don't know but as i have seem to been saying for quite a while now, bring it on! now, on a slightly more important note....... are there any hit squad members who look like simon pegg? or nick frost? either will do :p -xxx

I'm afraid this is classified information. ;)

But if we're going to go down the Hit-Squad-perving route, I demand first access to any Kiefer Sutherland-types we may come across. Or Kiefer Sutherland himself.

In fact, if we had Jack Bauer on the squad, all the assassins would be dead before the game had actually begun...
If Jack Bauer was put in a room with Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler and Nina Myers and handed a gun with two bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.
Amorphous

Re:

Postby aspasia on Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:51 pm

yeah but what a way to go ;) -xxx
up jumped the devil
aspasia

Re:

Postby Frank on Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:04 pm

If it is of any use whatsoever, I'm probably more akin to Nick Frost than Simon Pegg. Simon Pegg did come into my work last summer though...

[/anecdote]

Anyhow:

Craig- I'm well aware that people know my room number. I could reel off a couple of dozen folks who do, and a couple dozen of them who'd pay people to take me out, let alone be paid for information about me!

I wasn't joking either.

Aspasia- (It's unfair to name you in public at this stage :p ) That would indeed be fighting talk.

October- It's not my fault I knew no-one in McIntosh this semester last year!

Spadge- That's what makes it all the more fun. Alex, Erin, you, Jamie, anyone who's infiltrated/wandered into the hall, any hitsquad types. To quote a certain Dwarf: "AAAh c'mon! We can take 'em!"

A seige and running battle every time to go to a meal? Oh, that does sound fun!

Well, failing that I could just 'persuade'/entice reinforcements from Fife Park or McIntosh... they seem interested in a piece of the action.

Oh, and one last thing...

Where is everyone!?

[hr]

"There is only ever one truth. Things are always black or white, there's no such thing as a shade of grey. If you think that something is a shade of grey it simply means that you don't fully understand the situation. The truth is narrow and the path of the pursuit of truth is similarly narrow."
Frank

Re:

Postby October on Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:26 pm

Wait.. you were after me in the first game?
why was i not dead?[img]littleicons/question.gif[/img]
That makes me even more happy about getting through that game alive.

And why does Frank get all the fun.
I want a runnung gun fight!!!
Tho Frank does have a higher chance of surviving said gun fight, than i would.[img]littleicons/raisebrow.gif[/img]

[hr]

October

Re:

Postby Frank on Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:43 pm

Invisibility cloak, indeed!

You survived because I still couldn't find a way to crack open McIntosh. And you either never showed up or looked precisely nothing like your Facebook Photo when attending AS1002 classes. :/

Mmmm....running gunfight.

If I go home and there's three dozen assassins/hitsquaddies/on-lookers sitting around...I'll just have to go on the wanted list for mass murder ;)

(well, no, I'll probably flee to a safe house)

[hr]

"There is only ever one truth. Things are always black or white, there's no such thing as a shade of grey. If you think that something is a shade of grey it simply means that you don't fully understand the situation. The truth is narrow and the path of the pursuit of truth is similarly narrow."
Frank

Re:

Postby Spadge Mince on Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:47 pm

If you people want a gun fight just go do something nasty (blow up innocents, poison mulled wine etc.), become wanted and then you'll have a very dedicated hit squad after you.

We will never stop hunting you felons until every last one of you is dead

[hr]

The beggars are my eyes and ears
Spadge Mince

Re:

Postby Frank on Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:52 pm

In defence of unidentified assassin Hypercube, it seems he/she did manage to kill off the Wanted List (and a Target) before the (already very dedicated) Hit Squad were able to do anything!

Perhaps the Hit Squad should be renamed the "Morale & Motivation Officers", whilst Hypercube and cronies could become the "Game Integrity Enforcers"?

EDIT: I imagine 'Sherriff' would also be appropriate ;)

[hr]

Frank

Re:

Postby October on Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:54 pm

Quoting Frank from 16:43, 28th Feb 2007
Invisibility cloak, indeed!

You survived because I still couldn't find a way to crack open McIntosh. And you either never showed up or looked precisely nothing like your Facebook Photo when attending AS1002 classes. :/

Yea, I loved not looking like my photos. I had a lot longer hair than most of my early photos on facebook so that helped. Also I was far too relaxed, and so didn't look like an assassin either at the time. And I only ever missed the Friday ones because I was on the other side of town in a lab.
Ah, the care free days.
Shame. Cause how I’m probably one of the best known assassins among the Hit Squad.
So if I mess up I’m dead with in 5 minutes.

But I do so like being invisible.
For I am Ninja.

(yea, I know I'm going to die after this post but I just wanted to say it)

[hr]

October

Re:

Postby Spadge Mince on Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:25 pm

If wessex didn't die by you he would have been gubbed by the hit squad. His untimely death kinda scuppered our plans on getting him

[hr]

Spadge Mince

Re:

Postby JAK on Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:10 pm

Quoting Spadge Mince from 17:25, 28th Feb 2007
If wessex didn't die by you he would have been gubbed by the hit squad. His untimely death kinda scuppered our plans on getting him

In other words, you weren't fast enough? I mean, not like you didn't know he had assassins closer to him who were after him...

[hr]

I got my BBC
I got my BBC
JAK

Re:

Postby Craicman on Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:27 pm

I'm terribly sorry aspapsia, but when you prove to be a vaguely competent assassin and get yourself off of the list then I'll consider spelling your name correctly.

[hr]

Like the inquisition, you'll never see us coming
Craicman

Re:

Postby aspasia on Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:37 pm

maybe i like the list ;) and for everyones information (if you are bothered or not) i was at my lecture the other, have been at them all and all my tutorials

.... i was unarmed on monday too, i understand that wasn't a wise thing to do but does that not prove the incompetence of the hit squad? -xxx
up jumped the devil
aspasia

Re:

Postby Frank on Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:02 pm

Being on that list sounds alot more fun (at the moment) than not!

[hr]

Frank

Re:

Postby Amorphous on Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:12 pm

Right everyone, this started as friendly banter but began to get a bit bitchy a while back and is now rapidly approaching outright hostility.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

It is much, much easier go about your daily life and avoid an attack by keeping a careful eye out than it is to take time out from your daily life to track someone else down and co-ordinate a group of others to do the same.

Smack talk from the Hit Squad about how hardcore they are is not wise; equally, accusing a group of people of being incompetent when you yourself have only ever made one (failed) attempt is a foolish move.

While it's nice that people are getting involved, it IS just a game and it would be nice if people actually got on with playing it instead of stirring up fights over the Internet.

[hr]

If Jack Bauer was put in a room with Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler and Nina Myers and handed a gun with two bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.
Amorphous

Re:

Postby October on Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:37 pm

Quoting Frank from 20:02, 28th Feb 2007
Being on that list sounds alot more fun (at the moment) than not!

Frank, people don't come after you, cause they don't want to die.
You'd probably kill any assassin that came with in 10 feet of you.
You former master assassin, you.

Cause I know for a fact I dread the day I get you as a target.

[hr]

October

PreviousNext

Return to Assassins06